Pawin looked surprised by the First's words. "I'm like Khaotung?"

"Hem, I think so."

It was something Pawin had often wanted to hear all along, so he had already succeeded a little to be in the same place as Khaotung. This time, Pawin only needed to kick the owner of the place deep into the bottom of the abyss.
.
.
.
.
Today Pawin didn't go to the supplementary school, he said he had family matters so Khaotung again asked First to take him to the supplementary class because Joong would of course take Louis.

Louis and Khaotung had gone to the cafeteria, wanting to buy snacks while the building was still quiet and their teacher hadn't arrived yet.
Now there was only Joong and First in the parking lot, both of whom had bought their own drinks earlier. First seemed to be waiting for Khaotung until he went home, after all it was only two hours if he went home usually First would fall asleep and hard to wake up when Khaotung asked to be picked up.

Joong had actually asked First to take extra classes a long time ago, even if he didn't understand, at least First wouldn't be bored waiting for Khaotung. But this kid hated studying, he preferred to spend his time playing games in the parking lot.

"Joong."

"Hem?"

" how Pawin?"

Joong played with the drink in his mouth while making a thinking face and then slowly swallowed it. First had given him a private message yesterday asking him to keep an eye on Pawin, saying he was afraid Khaotung and Pawin would get into trouble again.

"He's good, Khaotung too."

"And Marc? Did you see him approach Khaotung?"

"You already know they went on a date yesterday." First said.

"Not a date you bastard."

Joong then smiled a little, like he realized something.

"Dating or not what's your problem?"

First just sighed and threw the bottle into the trash can.
He don't know, is Joong not jealous of their closeness? He thought.

"Are you afraid that your friendship with Khaotung will break down?"

"You're not afraid?"

Joong clearly shook his head. "Compared to Khaotung, I'm actually closer to Dunk. But look now, he's clinging to Neo like a leech."

"And because Dunk has talking to me more than Neo until now. After all, he's only close to Neo at school and outside of school Dunk is much more attached to me."

First also realized that, even at school Khaotung was more attached to him especially outside of school.
Why did he have to be so overbearing just because Khaotung and Marc went to play together and his annoyance was compounded by his classmates' nonsensical gossip about them. In fact, First just needed to believe in Khaotung.

"Let's go to class!"

Joong and First then turned to Louis who chose to shout on the terrace to the class instead of coming to Joong.

"I'll go first," Joong said and shouted back at Louis.

"Don't go home!"

First just smiled a little at the shout that sounded more like a curse from Khaotung.

----

Khaotung was just sitting in his seat when First sent a message on his cell phone.

First: let's hang out? I know you've finished all your assignments and there's no extra class tomorrow.