chapter 1

Hey guys! I am not ditching " I fell in love with a Swan " at all but I had a writer's block for the fourth chapter. I have been writing few words here and there and its adding up slowly so while you wait for the new chapter read this cute AU I wrote 💗 

Itt x Day Love Story

A/N : You'll understand this story if you read love syndrome book 4 anyways enjoy!
Itt is very Occ here, has lots of insecurities but Day will always love him and ensure he's enough

The birds chirped announcing a new morning, Day groaned shifting his face away from the sunlight that was hitting his face, he moved his hands on Itt's side of the bed to find it empty
" hm " Day opened his eyes, no Itt to be found. He stretched and got up to take a quick shower, put on some new fresh clothes and walked downstairs.

" I guess the omelette is ready~ the sausages are cooking well ~ hehe Day will be surprised for sure " Day walked into the kitchen to hear Itt talking to himself. Itt stood there, wearing Day's shirt that was bigger than him, almost covered everything but not the art ( hickeys) that were on Itt's neck. Day smiled to himself and walked over slowly towards Itt, wrapping his arms around his waist tightly " What are you doing ? "

" Wah! " Itt turned his head backwards surprised " D-Day. Good morning " Day smiled and kissed his cheek, making Itt blush softly " I made you some breakfast. I thought of carrying it upstairs but you surprised me "
" hmm let me see " Day scooped some of the omelette into the spoon, putting it in his mouth " Mmm. " Itt looked at him, Day nodded " It's delicious Itt "
" Phew, I am glad. Ah let me put the plates on the table. Please sit down and wait for me " Itt turned around grabbing the plates
" Where are you going today Day ? Do you have work to do? "
" Hmm I might go with Nan, I want to take a look at the new track "
" Ah I see " Itt got back to his food, biting a piece of the sausage, Day raised an eyebrow, he was expecting Itt to say something back  but didn't.

Something seems off these days What's going on ??

" Will you be back before dinner ? " Itt smiled looking at him, making Day's training of thoughts stop . " Yea I will "
" Alright I will make my best for dinner then"

Day left after kissing Itt goodbye, got in his car and drove off to Nan.

" Good morning boss "
" Morning Nan, so this is the place you bought ? " Day looked around the track, it looked spacious compared to the previous one

" Sure did, Mac liked this place the best compared to the others, its bigger than our last track "
" Our last track was filled with bad memories " Day looked at his hand
" you're behind that Boss, Itt and you are living your married life happily now "
Itt.. I wonder what's the matter with him, he doesn't usually act like this.

" Yea I guess. Although he's been acting weird these days. He getst up before me
The Itt i know wouldn't wake up without me waking up first.  He makes breakfast everyday and never fails to do the chores which is kinda weird Itt doesn't do all that by himself! and you know what's more surprising??! He didn't throw a tantrum when I told him that I am going to see the new track!" Day started babbling and rumbling, Nan's eyebrow raised but decided to calm his boss down for the time being cause if continues on like that he'd lose all his sanity.
" Boss! Boss!! "
" What!? "
" Calm down first. You know he had a bad past with tracks and well when you were in accident, lost your memories. He's still in trauma and for the other things like chores and stuff. He's just trying to be a good wife for you boss "

" I hope that's only the case " Day took a cigarette out, lightening it up.
His phone rang, Day picked it up and saw a message from Itt.

I bought some Korean meat ^.^ Lets have some grilled meat tonight I will invite Night and the others ❤

Alright I will bring Nan with me, don't carry anything heavy ❤

I won't. Stay safe Day I love you ❤
I love you too Itt ❤

Day smiled at his phone, locking it up and putting it back in his pocket
" Itt is making grilled Korean meat. He said you're invited. Bring Mac over "

" Hmm Korean meat it's been so long since I had it sure we'll come "
Day nodded and walked back to his car, thinking about Itt.

I can't get his behaviour out of my head. What is going on.

" Neiiiil carry the charcoal outside. You've been sitting on the sofa ever since you came here " Nick groaned at his boyfriend. " Okay okay I will carry it "
" Itt where is the meat ??"
" I just took it from the freezer Nick " Itt replied, having his hand over his stomach. " Are you okay ? Does your stomach hurt you again ? " Itt shook his head, Gear and Night lifted their heads up from what they were doing and looked at Itt
" P'Itt are you okay ? " Night walked over and put his hand on Itt's shoulder " I am okay Night don't worry about me "

Day arrived after a while, holding some bags in his hands. Nan and Mac arrived shortly after.
" P'Day P'Day " Night walked over to Day

" Oh Night you're here" Day rubbed his head softly, Night smiled " Oh P'Day what's wrong with P'Itt his stomach is hurting. "

Day looked at Night confused " His stomach? Where is he now ? "
" in the bathroom " Gear came up, wrapping his arm around Night's waist.

Day threw the bags on the dining table and ran to the bathroom.
" Itt! " Day slammed the door open, making Itt flinch.
" Sorry are you okay ? Night just told me your stomach hurts what's wrong ? "
Should I tell him.. ?

" Day.. uhm " Itt started, Day nodded wrapping his arms around Itt's waist pulling him close, encouraging him to continue " What is it love? Tell me "

Itt leaned into Day's chest, feeling safe and encouraged

" t-two days ago .. I umm. A-after our l-love making. I felt some movement in my stomach. "
" okay and what's the matter ? Did you go to the doctor ? Do you want us to go now ? "
" No no I already went to checkup with Nick. T-the doctor said that I am 3 weeks pregnant. "

End of chapter 1