Chapter Nine: Drunk

Start from the beginning

"Fancy." Heeseung mumbles.

"There's dust." Jay points at the edges of the elevator.

"Oh...there really is." Jungwon says quietly. The elevator released them with a ding and they made their way down the hallway. A staff member hands Jungwon their room card and continues down the hallway with the rest, entering their own rooms.

"We're all on the same floor, so you better behave. Don't get too drunk. Phones off tonight, I don't want one of you posting or saying something stupid." Dohyun sighs. The boys nod and then they're left alone. Heeseung smiles mischievously.

"I'll try my best..."

"Farewell my fellow human beings. You will see me again in...." Jay looks down at his watch, "...approximately thirteen hours."

"Me too!" Ni-ki chimes, then he turns on his heel and makes his way into one of the shared rooms. Sunoo and Jungwon say their goodbyes and head to their rooms.

"No...We're sleeping with the lights off!" Ni-ki's voice could be heard all the way into the common area.

"I never thought Jungwon would be afraid of the dark..." Jake says.

"He's not, he just likes to have a light on in case he needs to jump up at some point in the middle of the night."

"Why would he need to do that?"

Heeseung raises an eyebrow but doesn't respond. There were several reasons why he might need to... but he wasn't in the mood to hurt anyone's feelings.

"Are you drinking or not?" Sunghoon asks. Jake shugs and reaches inside the mini fridge for the complimentary bottles of alcohol. They were really small and none of them looked very appealing.

"Um...I think I'll pass, seriously. There's plenty in here for you two to get drunk on though." Jake places several of them on the table and then starts walking towards the room.

"I'm going to be on my phone until you come in the room, so don't stay up too long." Jake calls.

"You got it, babe."

"H-hey! Don't call me that! It's strange..." Jake stutters. Heeseung smirks and waves him away. Sunghoon raises an eyebrow and Heeseung shakes his head.

"There's nothing going on, really. I just think it's hilarious when he's flustered." Heeseung explains. He opens two of the small bottles and hands one to Sunghoon.

"Actually...this would be better with some soda..."

Heeseung searches the fridge and brings over some red cans.

"This should be good." he says, opening one for Sunghoon before placing it in front of him.