Masaru: Oh looks like we have a visitor. Care to join in Yuuta?

Natsuha: YUUTAA!!????

Yuuta comes forward with teary eyes and stands in front of them like someone who has lost his purpose to live.

Natsuha suddenly rushes towards yuuta but gets pulled back by masaru by her arms.

Natsuha: Look Yuuta I can explain.....this----

Yuuta: You really are your father's blood aren't you?

This question created a pit in her stomach.

Yuuta: I don't want your bloody explanation YOU CHEATING BITCH!!!----

*punch*

*scream* Yuuta was on the floor with his nose broken.

Masaru: Come on Yuuta.... you don't get to insult my onahole like that.

You got the looks, you're smart and from what I hear.....you're bloody rich aren't you??(inheritance)

*sinister smile* but what's the use...? you're bloody weak. You can't even satisfy a woman...... that's why she came craving for my dick. ahh....that look on your face......its splendid. I like that hopeless look I get from all those limp dick boyfriends......just like yours now.

Natsuha: *looks down on Yuuta with an insulting look* He's right you know? You're weak. But anyway I'll consider coming back to you once you're as strong as him and.......when you'll be able to satisfy me which I know won't happen very soon.

Yuuta gets up laughing.

This made them feel uneasy.

Yuuta: coming back to me....?? You think I want you back after all this....? Like he said....I'm rich and that means that I don't like used products. You can stay being his onahole for the rest of your miserable life.

Yuuta turns to Masaru.

Yuuta: And you.... don't even think for one second that this is over.......I'll come back and make you regret what you just did to me.

Masaru: oooohhh noooo Yuuta just threatened me. I'm scared!!!!! *laughs* you fool.......you really think you can defeat me???

Yuuta walks out of the house without saying anything.

Natsuha was troubled by Yuuta's words and especially by that look he gave her........

Natsuha:*nervous*I know he'll come back to me like always......

Masaru: You still care about that limp dick?*fingers her* Let's just continue fucking natsuha....

Natsuha: *moans* he interrupted the flow.......but I know you'll make it up for that.....

*continues fucking*

-timeskip-

*depressed* Yuuta was sitting on a bench outside a grocery shop (like Naruto after knowing about you-know-who's death)

Yuuta's P.O.V

broke her hymen doing sports.....huh...? You've been naive yuuta......so naive. you loved her more than yourself and she just......betrayed you....for that womanizer's dick?

Yuuta:*faint voice* oh you bitch......I won't let you get away with this.... I'll make you regret it!!! YOU FUCKING CHEATER!!!! I'LL DO IT IN FRONT OF YOU WITH SOMEONE YOU CARE ABO----

voice: ara yuuta-kun.....are you alright...?

Yuuta turns around to see Natsuha's mom standing there. (idk her name so let's just call her Mizuki.)

Yuuta: Mizuki-san!!???? Wha-- what are you doing here...? I thought you were out for a trip.

Mizuki sits next to Yuuta.

Mizuki: well.....the weather condition is very bad there so we'll go some other time. Looks like you won't have my daughter for a week*mocking laugh*.

Yuuta goes into depression again.

Mizuki: ara..... No need to be that sad....I was just teasing you. You can have her next time.

Yuuta: no I won't. I don't need that slut anymore.

Mizuki: Hey, mind your language!! You guys are fighting or what? Even if you are, that's a horrible thing to call her! And that too in front of her mother.

Yuuta: *irritated* look....I didn't mean to offend you but you tell me WHAT ELSE SHOULD I CALL THAT CHEATING BITCH????

Mizuki: *shocked* cheating...? No yuuta you might be mistaken....she would never cheat on you.....you know her very well right..? and you also know what happened to me rig-----

Yuuta shows her the pictures he took when he was at her house.

Mizuki was kinda frozen.

Mizuki's P.O.V

that bitch!!!!!! how dare she!!??? She really is her * CENSORED * (just wait for the plot twist)

NO P.O.V

Yuuta: I respect you Mizuki-san and I also know what your husband did. But there's no way I'm going to forgive that bitch. So I really don't care if yo---

Mizuki: You want to take revenge right..?

Yuuta: oh.....I did not expect that....but yea.....now it's good that you understood. So please don't try to stop me---

*tense atmosphere*

Mizuki: Stop you..? I'm not going to stop you. I'll train you.

Yuuta: Look I know I'm inexperienced and was a virgin not so long ago.....but please don't tease me like that again.

Mizuki:*her blood was literally boiling* Oh you don't believe me huh....? I thought I raised her right..... but she made the---- I mean she's making the same mistake my husband made ......... It's unforgivable. I shouldn't let this slide. She has to be punished. And what better way than you fucking me.....her own mother..... in front of her---

Yuuta: oh yea...ye---- WAIT WHHHAAAAATTT????!!!!

Mizuki: owww you're loud!!! Keep your voice down!!!

Yuuta: you're.....teasing me again right...???

Mizuki: Do I sound like I'm teasing you?

Yuuta: but....mizuki-san----

Mizuki: Look I know what you're about to say....you don't want to fuck an old lady like me---

Yuuta: OLD LADY???? YOU???? REALLY???? Mizuki-san, you're still as young as ever. Look, what I was about to say was that it's a brilliant plan. It's more like you read my mind. I was already planning to fuck someone she cared about in front of her. YOU ARE THE BEST CHOICE!!!!

Mizuki:*blushing* oh...umm... you think so..?

Yuuta: I BLOODY HELL KNOW SO!!!

Mizuki's P.O.V

It's been some time.....

NO P.O.V

Mizuki:*energetic* Very well then. Yuuta-kun....I'll teach you how to satisfy a woman. *whispers into his ear* step-by-step!!

*blush*

Yuuta's P.O.V

SHE'S MENTAL!!! BUT AWESOME!!
this will break that slut beyond any recovery!!

NO P.O.V

Yuuta: I'll be under your care then.

Mizuki: oh you'll be under more than just my care.

*Yuuta blushes again*

Mizuki: so what are we waiting for...? Let's go to a love hotel already!!

Yuuta: already...??

Mizuki: did I stutter?

Yuuta's P.O.V

Oh lord....

to be continued.......