Twenty- seven

Start bij het begin

I than turn on the screen showing a picture of Julian

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I than turn on the screen showing a picture of Julian.

"2 years ago, Julian Martinez betrayed us." I said as they all gasp as they see him.

"You all now he betrayed and killed our men. 2 years ago, me Ryder and Axel went to kill him, but some how he's alive. If you see him, bring me his head. If you see or hear him....just know you must bring me his head. That is an order." I said in a very dangerous voice, that can make you silver.

"Yes boss." They all say.

"You're dismissed." I said in the mic, they all stand and nod, than leave.

'It was all a lie.' I thought to myself as I laugh a bit.

Axel than comes and stands next to me.

"I'm sorry, my queen." Axel apologies.

"Why are you sorry?" I questioned.

"About Julian, he betrayed you, and you lo-" Axel says but I cut him off.

"Do not finsh that sentence." I said as he nods.

"He betrayed and killed our men, all he deserves his death. Gavin, where did you see him, can you see through the cameras where he is and try to find him." I said.

"Yes I'll go check. If I see him I'll tell you." Gavin says as I nod he than leaves.

I than walk for to my family and Azaeal.

"For you if you see kill him. Don't hesitate, but you will not step one foot out of this castle, we already have one Mafia running after us, and now we have another man on who is on a hunting spree. He will not go after you, but once he knows that where family he'll go after you." I said.

"Who is Julian Martinez?" Elijah questions.

"No one important to you." I said, Elijah looks at me suspiciously.

"You sure? It looks like everyone knew him, especially you." Elijah says.

"Do not question me about him. He's just someone that used to work for me. Elijah, I'm protecting you and you're family and your friends. Do not make me have your heads off." I said angery as my Russian accent comes out.

"I'm sorry, I was just curious. You looked hurt and betrayed when you that man says his name. You all did, I didn't want to see you hurt." Elijah says.

"It's fine, ah and Will and Addie are in the play room." I said as they nod.

"Wait who is Addie?" Hope asked.

"That little girl. Coraline is Victors sister. Addie is the one with dark hair, she's 5 when she was 3 I saved her, she was being sold. I saved her from getting raped that day and beging sold. Since than she was by my side she's like a little sister to me. Victor and Coraline, I saved them. I found them in the streets, they where Coraline is 17 Victor is 20. I found then at that time Coraline was getting raped by their father and some men. Victor was getting beaten and was raced to watched. When I saved them they where thankful and thats when Victor became our male doctor. I also payed for their schools and got them clothes food and that stuff. Maria, two years ago me Ryder and Axel where on the haunt to kill Julian he ran inside Maria house. I saw her Husband on top of her beating her, she was full of blood and bruises, her daughter was on the floor, she had blood she was half naked, she was raped. Maria's daughter is now 22 married with a loving and sweet husband, her name is Jasmine, she is now 6 months pregnant too. Every man here has been saved by me and our old Don. The maids I found from being sold and beaten by their fathers or husbands or their master's that they where sold too. The men here I found them getting beaten and raped, some had little sisters and brothers. Everyone here are like family, we treat each other like family and protect. " I said explain.