XIII. Misunderstandings

■□■□■□■□■□■┌─∘°❉°∘ 𝘼𝙘𝙩 13

■□■□■□■□■□■
┌─∘°❉°∘ 𝘼𝙘𝙩 13...!¡ Misunderstandings
NOH WOL  ___________  (노월)
.·:*¨༺ want to continue? ༻¨*:·.
YES NO
⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡...

Wol's presence had insinuated itself deep within the recesses of Yul's mind

Wol's presence had insinuated itself deep within the recesses of Yul's mind. The threads of doubt and curiosity, carefully woven by Wol's words, now coiled tightly around Yul's thoughts. If, by some twist of fate, Yul were to uncover the truth about Mudeok's true identity as Naksu, a bittersweet wave of remorse would wash over Wol's conscience, for he would come face to face with the significance of her mistakes—how she had cast Mudeok, Yul's first love, as the very embodiment of villainy. Not that Naksu was an Angelic figure in Yul's eyes prior to the revelation.

Wol was walking down the markets as she covered herself when the wind blew her cloak away. "I'm in love with you."

Her gaze instinctively followed the sound of the voice, leading her eyes towards the bridge where Mudeok and Yul had been standing. Mudeok's intense stare fixated on the young lad, her eyes widened with an enigmatic mixture of emotions. Meanwhile, Wol stood there, her perplexity growing with each passing moment, bewildered by this unexpected revelation. Questions swirled in Wol's mind, wondering if Mudeok's actions were all part of a meticulously crafted scheme, or perhaps an unorthodox method of extracting crucial information from Yul.

In a sudden burst of energy, Mudeok darted towards Yul, her hands positioned as if ready to tame a raging bull. Yet, Yul's instincts kicked in and without a moment's hesitation, he skillfully employed his techniques, launching Mudeok forcefully in the opposite direction. The air crackled with the intensity of their clash.

With a surge of urgency, Wol hurried towards the unfolding scene. She wished to witness firsthand whether Mudeok was fine or if Yul's strike had somehow expelled Naksu's soul from her body. Wol's eyes scanned Mudeok's figure as Yul swiftly followed in her wake, his own apprehension evident in his hasty approach. Mudeok rose to her feet.

"Are you okay?" Wol inquired, although her true concern for Mudeok remained questionable.

"It hurts!" Mudeok exclaimed, surprising Wol as she enveloped Yul in an unexpected embrace. To further confirm her suspicions, Mudeok tried retrieving the whistle from Yul's side, providing undeniable proof of her true identity as Naksu.