VI. it lingers

■□■□■□■□■□■┌─∘°❉°∘ 𝘼𝙘𝙩 6

■□■□■□■□■□■
┌─∘°❉°∘ 𝘼𝙘𝙩 6....!¡ it lingers
NOH WOL ___________ (노월)
.·:*¨༺ want to continue? ༻¨*:·.
YES NO
⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

After seeing Seo Yul assassinate that soul shifter, she wondered if this was the same guy who cried to her because he had lost a tooth when they were younger

After seeing Seo Yul assassinate that soul shifter, she wondered if this was the same guy who cried to her because he had lost a tooth when they were younger. There were several instances during his fight were he almost dropped the book...but that was her least important issue then. She needed to see Yul's sword pierced through the shifter's heart before it did through his. And she was satisfied when it did.

"Songrim has received great help from the Jin family today. Thank you," Park Jin spoke before a Jin Choyeon smiled. She bowed slightly and responded, "I am sure one day we will sell for your help too."

Master Heo walked up, grinning as he continued, "Come to think of it, the six children of Daeho's five great families have gathered here today. Four of them, known as the four seasons...Seeing you kids here gathered together, is truly a sight to behold. It has been a while general Jin." He spoke, receiving a bow from Suncheol.

Master Heo threw a hand over Suncheol's shoulders when Danggu remarked, "We used to get along before. But after Jang Uk and Jin Choyeon called off their engagement, this is the first time we are here. Also, is it okay, for Noh Wol to be in the presence of the Jin siblings?"

Wol whacked his head with her fan, Suncheol threatened Danggu with his stare and Master Heo clicked his tongue angrily. Danggu retaliated, laughing awkwardly.

"I have asked for the servants to prepare us tea. Please come this way," Yul spoke, directing the elders and general Jin inside. Just when he spoke, Wol had realized that she had left her mother behind taking the spirit plaque with her. She smacked her forehead, eyes widening and a vile cuss word slipped out of her mouth. "Uncle!"

Park Jin turned around, looking at Wol in embarrassment. He knew she would curse a lot but never in front of a crowd. "Hm?"

"Did you summon my mom to Songrim?"