Luke avoids Anastasia's eyes while blushing.

*clears throat* "O-ok"

Anastasia helps Luke up and asks for his leg.

"Give me your leg."

"What? Your so weird?"

"Hm? Ok fine. Byeee"

"Wait!"

Anastasia rolls her eyes and walks bag to him. She kneels down and opens her first aid kit. After a few minutes later she's finally done cleaning and treating his wound.

"There you go!"

Luke gets up and thanks Anastasia.

"Do you need a ride back home?"

"No thankyou, I have a horse"

"Oh ok, I have to go now tho..."

"Ok Bye."

Anastasia heads back to her horse with a smile. She hops back on then starts riding back to the palace.

"Hm... I didn't get his name, he seems very familiar though."

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Back at the palace.....

"My lady!, You need to get ready! Hurry!!"

Elle dragged Anastasia inside to get her ready for the prince's birthday ball this evening.

Elle helps Anastasia take a bath and adds rose petals and other extravagant scents to the bath tub.

+*.•~~~~•.*+

Anastasia puts on her gown with the hell of her make and finishes her makeup by herself while Elle is curling her hair.

She took one look in the mirror and was in awe of her reflection. She looked beautiful. Breathtaking even. She was drop dead gorgeous. Anyone who would lay eyes on her would instantly fall inlove. Her gown complemented her body. The way the skirt moved even from the slightest movement. She looked perfect.

Elle looked at her with loving eyes. Tears started forming in her eyes.

"You look so pretty!"

Anastasia walked up to her and hugged her tight.

"Thank you, Elle."

Then She left.

+*.•~~~~•.*+

After arriving with her family in separate carriages. They all stepped down at the same time. Anastasia looked up at the tall building infront of her but then she sensed someone walking towards her—it was Annalise.

"Hi dear sister."

She flashed a smile before walking away.

'Hm...interesting' Anastasia thought.

+*.•~~~~•.*+

The names where being announced and the special guest list was about to start. That was them. Starting from their parents, ending at Anastasia.

Anastasia heard Annalise's name being announced. Then she heard loud clapping right after. She sighed and hoped for the best.

The doors flew open and Anastasia stepped down 3 steps.

"Princess Anastasia Vidette Fawn"

Then loud trumpet sound filled the whole room. After that it was complete silence.

'Why weren't they clapping?'

Only Anastasia's foot steps where heard. Her heels made a clacking sound when Hitting the Marble floors. It echoed through the entire ball room.