Author being werid!

Sooo I just realized something and I need to write this down before I forget this. A lot of people crossover Pokémon with things, and I just realized something about Pokémon and Four Swords.

I'm gonna explain the context first. So I was on yt watching animatics. So then my brain thought of search for Mimikyu animatics, because they're my favorite. While I was watching those, I realized that Mimikyu fitted on a lot of Shadow's personality traits.

Mimikyu is cannonly that loneliest Pokémon. Shadow was driven to doing bad things because he was lonely and desperate.

Anyone who has played the newer games and seen Mimikyu knows that Mimikyu doesn't reveal it's true appearance. Shadow in a way is also like that. He doesn't reveal his true colors and overall personality till the very end. And even then you have to pay attention to get a hint.

Also they're both similar as far as powers. Mimikyu is Ghost and Fairy, which is fairly similar to Shadow's control of his namesake (shadows).

One of a kind. Mimikyu is the only Ghost and Fairy Pokémon. Which is also similar to Shadow because he is one of a kind as far as the links.

They also share a fondness over darkness. They both don't like light.

Both Mimikyu and Shadow feel like they're on the outside looking in. They both feel like they're never included.

All both of them really want is a friend and family. And they're scared to chase or scare them away.

So why did I think of this? IDK-. I just happened to stumble on me. Probably because I almost always have four swords on the brain and happened to be watching Pokémon. Either way this now exists and may be written about sometime.

I'm done for now I promise

....maybe