"ℐ 𝒶𝓂"

I dawdle behind Sam and Jake not wanting to walk next to them, I could walk just as fast if I wanted but I don't.
"Can you guys walk any slower?" Jake says turning around to face us almost running right into me but pushing me out of the way as soon as he realises how close we were. "Watch it."
"Wait up!" Andy calls out to us. He's sitting on the ground trying to catch his breath, he's got a backpack of stuff like he's gonna trek through the Sahara desert.
"What is this?" Jake says lighting up a towel like thing with a tiger on it.
"It's a poncho." Andy replies.
"Yeah well I'll punch-o you if we loose. Get it?"
"Wow how nice of you." I mumble.
"I am." He rolls his eyes at me.
"Keep telling yourself that."
"Come on." Jake says to Sam and they both run off further down the track.
"Yous better hurry up." I say to Felix and Andy then follow the other two boys.

"Are you kidding? Trents winning and he's got actual girls on his team." Jake says, then looks at me. I'm looking at him with a an eyebrow raised. "Yeah well you're not like-
"Jake doesn't see you as a relevant girl because you're not the most popular and don't have a boyfriend to kiss everyday." Felix says coming up behind us.
"And yet he calls me a slut, how logical."
Sam and Jake share a look as I say this, it's something between a smirk from Sam and a "don't" look from Jake.
"It doesn't matter we just need to beat everyone." Jake says changing the subject.
"I think there's a shortcut." Felix says as he looks at the map.
"Well then let's take it." Sam says and Jake agrees, therefore that's what we're doing.

"Some shortcut you found emo." I say as we all stand near a cliff.
"Well it looked like one okay?" Felix says as the wind picks up and the map is blown out of his hands. He chases after it obviously not realising that's it getting blown down the cliff face.
"He's slipping!" Andy says stating the obvious. He grabs Felix and I grab Andy, Jake then grabs my hand and Sam grabs him. It's doesn't last long though and we're all falling down the cliff face, tumbling over each other, our heads bump along the rocks and hands getting caught on ferns and plants.
We all land with a thud on muddy ground. I try to move but I can't. I'm stuck underneath Jake. His body presses against mine but he doesn't seem to realise, he lifts his hand up and rubs his head, his eyes eventually move to me.
"Comfortable are we Jake?" I ask. He scoffs and rolls off of me and stands up with as much aggression as possible.

"What are we gonna do?" Sam asks as we all stand up and look at where we are.
"Try and get back I guess." Andy says.
"How though? We're at the bottom of a cliff." Felix shrugs.
We begin to walk around and place Andy's backpack as a marker. The clouds start to grow darker and soon it starts to rain, heavily. It pours and pours.
"A ponchos looking pretty good right now." Andy says in annoyance to Jake and Sam who made him leave half his stuff on the track.

It's pretty much pitch black and there's no chance of us getting back today so we choose a spot and light a fire.
"Does anyone have a lighter?" Andy asks. I reach into my pocket and chuck it to him.
"Why do you carry a lighter on you?" Jake asks, pure confusion in his voice.
"To commit arson obviously." I say sarcastically. "I carry it because why not and look it came in handy."
"Did you guys ever hear about the panther that lives in these forests?" Andy says as it goes quiet.
"That's all a dumb myth." Jake brushes it off.
"God I'm so hungry." Complains Sam.
"Did you ever hear about this plane crash? They were so hungry that....." Felix trails off. "Never mind."
"What?" I persist. "What possibly happened that you can't bring yourself to tell us because it's so scary?"
"They got so hungry that they ate each other."
"What!" Jake exclaims. "Alive!?"
"No they only ate the people that were already dead."
"They were cannibals not zombies." I say to Jake who just makes a face at me in response.

The rain dies down a bit and it gets colder so we all decided to go sleep, well try to anyway.