Chapter nine

This chapter contains ✨🔞smut🔞✨

Mikey POV

I left Sanzu with a big grin on my face alone.

Y/N was still crying, realizing that she just lost a friend.

,, It's my fault... I should've stopped Sanzu..."

While I was driving, I laid my hand on her thigh to comfort her.

I don't really care about how she feels now.

Sanzu won't get in our way now, Y/N hates him, she wouldn't believe his words ever again.

She probably still remembers what I did to her, but if I'll hold back for just a bit, she might even let me do it.

And if not, imma need to force her.

If she wants to live, she should live for me and no one else.

But the real question is, if Sanzu really would choose her instead of me and tell her the truth.

Is he really gonna choose her over me? Over me, his boss or a simple fucktoy?

But not gonna lie, Y/N really is something else, she is better than just a fucktoy.

Her body and her face... everything of her is perfect, perfect for being a cute little slut like she is.

Just the thought that I am able to fuck her wehnever and where I want makes me hard.

I don't give a fuck about how she feels about it, but I want tht body again, but this time I won't hold back...

...

When we went back, I went with Y/N together in her room.

She wasn't thinking and it was definitely noticable.

No reactions to any movements I've done, so I decided to do something she definitely would notice.

I slipped my hand teasingly between her thighs and started moving them around.

At first, It seemed like she was ignoring it, but not a second after, she started blushing.

,,Oh, did that turn you on?"

That question made her blush even harder, so I continued teasing her.

,,If you don't say anything, I won't stop."

I told her with a grin on my face.

It kinda surprised me that she didn't tried to stop me. She seemed to have forgotten what I've done to her...

The death of someone you were close to can cause some confusion.... No wonder that she's like this right now.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Let's get to the good part (͡⁠°⁠‿⁠ ͡⁠°⁠) 🍋

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Acting like a good little slut, she let me spread her legs, letting me place my hand on her already wet entrance.

,, You're so wet already... What a good girl..."

Y/N wasn't saying anything against what I was doing, so I used the chance to undress her and myself.

Now Y/N was laying under me, just left with her underwear on. She clearly was embarrassed, but her body was driving me crazy.

I've only had my dick sucked by her, but i never got a chance to noticed her perfect sexy body.

I couldn't concentrate on anything else, so I straight up just decided to take everything off her.

She let out a few small moans as I slowly grinded myself against her.

Her moans turned me on so much.

I couldn't hold back anymore and started to speed up things.

I directly slid two of my fingers inside her and without letting her getting used to it, I started moving them inside her which made her gripping the bedsheet.

I couldn't wait anymore, so I grabbed the condom out of the pants laying next to me on Y/N's bed and put it on with one hand to still continuing pleasuring Y/N.

Y/N's moans filled the whole room.

I'm sure that everyone that passes her room would hear her.

She was already so thight around my fingers so that I can't wait to shove my dick inside her.

When I noticed her getting close to cumming, I stopped moving my fingers and pulled them out.

Y/N was already breathing heavily, which made me even more excited of how she would react if I would fuck her all night long.

I pulled her into a passionate kiss before placing my dick Infront of her entrance.

,,If you want it... Beg... beg for my dick..."

I told her with a smirk.

I could hear her Wimper my name while feeling her shaking hands traveling down my back.

,,P-please Mikey..."

Seeing Y/N begging for my dick turned me on like crazy, but I continued teasing.

,,Please what? If you don't beg probably I'm not gonna pleasure you..."

To make her beg more, I started grinding my dick against her wet entrance.

,, Please Mikey... P-please fuck me"

That was already enough for me, I couldn't hold it anymore.

I forcefully thrusted myself into her, making her scream my name in pain and pleasure.

,,How about making you scream even louder...?

I thrusted into her as hard and fast as I could.

Y/N was a moaning mess. Mouth wide open while screaming and moaning endlessly.

That face can turn every man on earth on.

I wasn't carful and gentle at all, but she knew that, still she didn't tried to resist.

Such a perfect little slut.

Having a body like a goddess and such a pretty voice makes her the perfect little toy I've been looking for.

Not even Sanzu can get in my way now...

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Since I'm a lazy bitch imma leave it a cliffhanger :)

There's gonna be even more smut in the next chapter ꒪⁠꒳⁠꒪

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°