Chapter three

,,...live... I wanna live."

___________________________________________

Y/N POV

Mikey's mischievous smile turned into an normal one pretty quick again.

And again, he seemed so innocent, that literally no one could've guessed that this was the boss of Bonten.

He took out a Dorayaki out of his pocket and started to eat him as he complained that he hadn't eaten all day.

Sanzu seemed to calm down as Mikey stopped being serious, even if I don't even know why he was so scared as Mikey offered me to stay with Bonten.

,,Oi chibi, tell me your name, I already told you mine!"

I was surprised of him to call me chibi even if he wasn't much taller than me.

,,Uhh, my name is Y/N L/N."

I was a bit unsure why he even wanted me to stay with Bonten.

,,You don't have to be scared if you don't betray us ok? You just need to not betray us and you're completely safe."

I wasn't really trusting him but I don't want to know what will happen if I'll say no.

I just nodded and stud there like an idiot.

I still was hella confused, I didn't know what he wanted and what the reason is.

Why me? How did I turn out from witnessing a murder to watching the boss of Bonten eating Dorayaki.

As Mikey wanted to go ,Home' ,
he offered me to come with them.

At first I wanted to say no, that's what every normal human would do, but he glared at me with a psychopathic look, as if he was trying to force me.

I didn't said anything, but that didn't made the situation better.

Mikey grabbed my wrist and took me to his car, which he was very proud of, since he showed it of to me.

Everytime Mikey was near me, Sanzu didn't dare to say a word, which surprised me.

When Mikey was still flexing with his car like a kid that just got new toys, I noticed sanzu getting more and more nervous.

I didn't get why he was nervous, but it kind of made me feel unsafe around him and Mikey.

Mikey seemed so innocent, it was almost like he was too innocent.

I was still unsure of what I should do now, or what I should've done before.

I was thinking about just calling the police since i know that these guys are murderers, but I got a feeling that this isn't the best idea.

Mikey really wanted to take me to his ,Home' which I still don't know if that's true or not since i can't really figure out if he's being serious or not.

He kept saying that I should sit in the front of the car with him, but I was still not sure what to do.

Should I listen to him and maybe get my ass killed?

Or should I just run away?

In both of the situations I'm probably gonna end up dead, but it already seemed like I don't have a choice anymore.

...

Sanzu took his own car, so me and Mikey were left alone.
I somehow felt unsafe around him, being alone with the leader of Bonten is a very weird feeling.

I don't know if he wants to make me actually stay with them or if he wants to kill me.

I have no idea where Mikey wanted to go, but I better shut my mouth or it's gonna end up worse than it already is.

While Mikey was driving, he asked me about my life.
Sometimes, he would just randomly ask some random questions, something like if I like Dorayaki or ramen more.

As he started to talk about his past, i kinda felt bad, but I always reminded myself to not tell him too much about me, since i know how dangerous he actually could be.

I stared at his side profile the whole time and not gonna lie, he looks hot as fuck.

I kept reminding myself that he was the boss of Bonten and I shouldn't even think  that he's hot or that I'll even get a chance.

Still, I don't even know why he wanted me to come with him, but I think it's better for me to not complain.
...

After a while, we seemed to have arrived, when I got out of the car, i was shocked and surprised at the same time.

I wouldn't have thought that Bonten makes that much money to buy a whole ass Mansion.

I was already impressed by Mikey's car but their called ,Home' was even more impressive.

Mikey acted like it was the most normal thing to live in such places.

In my whole live, i lived in a small apartment, like the most people do,so living in such a mansion must be a dream for every normal person.

,,Do you live here alone?"

That was the first question almost everyone would ask, since i can't imagine that just one person is living in such a big house.

,,No, not really, some ,friends' are living here too, i hope you don't mind."

I already kind of expected this awnser since it would be so unrealistic if it was just him living here.

When we went in, he was showing me around. I was too stunned to speak, since it looks even bigger from the inside than from the outside

I was still confused what he wanted from me, but as he showed me where my room was, I froze.

He wanted me to live here too?
Is this guy crazy?
Why me?

He told me to not to be scared of him or the members of Bonten, but when I met two of them sitting on a couch in meeting room, they were scarier than i expected.

Mikey introduced me them, but the reaction of them made me feel uncomfortable.

They looked at each other and then back at me with a perverted smirk, that I've already seen on Sanzus face.

Although, they didn't really said anything, they just introduced themselves.

Their names were Rindou and Ran, they seem look alike so I think that  they might be related to each other, but I'm not too sure.

After Mikey finished his talk with them, i got back to my ,room'.

Unexpectedly every member of Bonten were nice to me so far, but I can't get the thought out of my head that Mikey wanted to kill me first.

He told me that If I would need anything, i could just tell them or other members and they'll get it for me.

I was still hella confused, since i don't why he was being so kind to me.

...

I was in my room, laying on my bed while scrolling through my phone as i heard a knock on my door...

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Thank you so much for reading <3

I hope you have a good day/night ✧⁠◝⁠(⁠⁰⁠▿⁠⁰⁠)⁠◜⁠✧

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

 She's Mine | Sanzu X Reader 爱जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें