Chapter four

Suddenly, i could hear someone knocking on my door...
__________________________________________

⚠️•°• This Chapter contains smut•°•⚠️

My door opened and Mikey walked in.
He seemed to be in a good mood, so I didn't really worry about it.

,,Oiii, Y/N-chan, do you like your room?"

I nodded and he sat down next to me onto my bed.

He started talking about Bonten and their old missions.

Whiteout me noticing, he seemed to have moved a bit closer.

,,Uhh, can I ask... Why you want me to stay here?"

His smiling face turned into an serious one.

,,Why i want you here?... One simple reason..."

He carefully grabbed my face and pulled me closer to him.

🍋•°•°•°• Smut •°•°•°• 🍋

(Trigger warning : rape)

,,What i want... Is you."

As he said that, he smirked and slowly started to climb on top of me while moving his hands down my sides.

He started to kiss my neck and begins to slowly leaving small bites all over my skin.

His eyes were all over me, when he suddenly stood up to lock the door.

I got up too, but got forcefully pushed against the next wall with my hands pinned over my head by him.

,,Who allowed you to get up...?"

Our eye contact was so intense that i almost forgot to breathe.

His hand was holding my wrists up against the wall, as his other hand moved down my body.

He moved right Infront of me so that there we're just a few inches away from touching our lips.

,,Get on your knees..."

He let go of my wrists and lays his other hand on one of my shoulders to slightly push me down.

As i sat on my knees, he took my face into his hands and mad me look at him.

,,Good Girl..."

As he unzipped his pants, i regretted every life decision I've ever made.

He took down his pants as he gave me a smirk.

,,Well don't just look.."

I didn't dare to move, but that seemed to turn him even more on.

He grinned at me as he grabbed my hair and made me look into his eyes again.

,,You don't need to do anything okay? Let me do everything..."

When I slightly opened my mouth to say something, he struck two of his fingers in and pulled out my tongue with them.

,,Come on... Don't be shy now..."

He moved my head near his crotch and pushed himself against my tongue in my mouth.

His groaning filled the whole room as he slid his dick into my throat.

I was chocking, but he couldn't care less about me in this situation.

He forcefully grabbed my hair and moved my head back and forth on his dick.

I was pulling and scratching his shirt trying to make him stop, but as expected, he didn't care at all.

He rests his free hand on the wall as he still continued pounding himself into my throat that already felt numb.

As i felt him pushing me down even deeper on him, my eyes started to tear up.

How did I get into this situation? Why did it turn out like this?

He was forcefully pulling on my hair as he kept trusting himself in my throat.

I could just barely breathe as he kept going, but he showed no mercy.

Trying to catch some air, i moved my tongue a bit.

That brought him to his limit, which i could tell by him moaning and groaning even louder than before.

After a few more thrusts, i could feel his hot cum dripping inside my throat.

A loud moan from Mikey was the only thing that i could hear.

As he pulled out, i immediately started coughing with his cum dripping out of my mouth.

He looked down at me with a satisfied look as i spit everything out of my mouth.

Tears were still running down my face, but instead of comforting me, he just pulled up his pants and already wanted to leave.

Before he left he turned around to just say something that made the situation even more worse.

,,Get used to it, this time, i was still being gentle."

I was feeling betrayed, he made me feel comfortable, just to use me at the end.

He even knew exactly, that i can't do anything against him.

I was crying in my room for way too long, as i finally got the courage to get up.

I cleaned myself up and left my room, even though I didn't know where to go.

There was no one i could talk to.

The only one that I knew except Mikey, was Sanzu, but i don't know if it really was the best idea.

I regretted that i didn't listen to him.

...

I was just walking around for a bit, trying to forget what just happened, when I walked past Sanzus room.

I first didn't wanted to go to him, because of obvious reasons, but i still decided that he was the only person that could help me, even if it's just a bit.

...

I finally got the courage after standing there for a few minutes to knock on his door...

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I feel like I belong to hell after i wrote this :)

Anyways have a good day/night (⁠•⁠ ⁠▽⁠ ⁠•⁠;⁠)

(It's my first time that i wrote Smut so don't judge me if it's bad)

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°