Just a story idea

This is not an update.

But today's my birthday!

And I wrote a five-page essay in 50 minutes in school earlier.

Anyways, I have this very random story idea that came to me when I was in the shower. Would anyone want to read this?

Imagine this: 

A Transformers Human Alternate Universe.

The Decepticons are just a large dysfunctional family.

The vehicons and eradicons are just kids in Megatron's orphanage.

Megatron is the single father to Soundwave, Shockwave, Starscream and Breakdown.

Knockout is Breakdown's secret crush and best friend.

Shockwave is the oldest.

Starscream and Breakdown are the youngest, and both are twins.

Soundwave is the quiet middle kid.

Arachnid used to be Megatron's wife, but they divorced after Megatron found out she was using Shockwave for something.

Years pass, and they live as a typical family. 

Starscream's favourite sibling is Breakdown because he's the only one who actually likes him in the sibling department.

Starscream hates Knockout because he isn't catching on to Breakdown's pronounced hints.

Breakdown then befriends Dreadwing, and he, Dreadwing and Knockout become the best of friends.

Breakdown and Dreadwing go do something, and Breakdown is killed by Arachnid.

Knockout is devastated. So are Starscream and Dreadwing.

Megatron becomes an alcoholic.

Shockwave is accepted into a prestigious school far away. He goes without telling anyone.

And then many other things, but I'm not going to spoil anything.

Would you want to read this? I want to, but no one's writing it, so maybe I will.

Peace out!