Kiana removed the ropes from Kallen's neck and helped her walk.

"Alan, let's go!" Kiana said and Alan nodded.

"Please! Protect Madam Kallen!" Lord Arthur said again.

"Don't worry, we will," Kiana answered.

But then, something happened. They heard an explosion coming from a wall and followed up by a Honkai Beast that was rampaging through the city.

"A Honkai Beast ?" Alan said.

"Impossible! How a Honkai beast can appear here. The guards were on high alert before!" Lord Arthur said in frustration

*Clap!* *Clap!*

They heard a slow clap coming from the shadows and it was coming from a tall blonde haired man who was slowly walking towards the three of them.

"Ha Ha Ha... That's because it's all part of my plan," he said.

"Your plan...?" Alan said.

"Otto... Why are you here ?" Kallen asked the person in front.

"I came to see you, and also to save you, my dearest Kallen, '' Otto said. Looking at his behavior and tone makes Kiana and Alan disgusted.

"My father, the Bishop, plans to execute you. But, he was a fool. He assigned your men and Valkyries to a remote location, so that no one can save you. But, he forgot about one thing. The terrifying beast that is imprisoned in the catacombs of the grand cathedrals, the one that you managed to seal it away, is still there, having the same madness it had once felt before you sealed it." Otto said.

"What of it ?" Asked Kallen.

"I simply released the seal and grabbed a few scapegoats to attract the beast into the city. With Shicksals scrambled unorganized through the city, there is no one who can stop you from fleeing. And so, we can be together again my dear Kallen," Otto said.

"This dude.... is really getting on my nerves..." Alan said, clenching his fist.

"What about the Civilians ? All that you did is only harming the innocent!!" Kallen spatted.

"Let's be reasonable here. All those poor people are not as worthy as you. Let's forget all of this. And after that, let's forget about Honkai, Shicksal, and everything. I've already e-" His words were cutted off by Kallen, who had slapped his chin, making him fall towards the ground, unconscious.

"Serves him right!" Kiana said.

Kallen released her arm from Kiana and walked forward albeit not too far from them.

"You disgust me, Otto! The house of Kaslana is the shield defending our people from the wrath of Honkai! I will not flee when innocent lives are in danger!" She stated.

Kallen breathed out.

"And I appreciate your offer, but your intentions are evil. I refuse to go with you," She said again.

"Miss Kallen, your body is too weak! You are in no condition to fight these monsters!" Lord Arthur said.

"Don't worry Mr. Arthur, we will back her up!" Alan said.

"That's right, besides, I can't simply stand here and do nothing while looking at these poor people running for their lives," Kiana looked at Kallen and Kallen smiled.

"Thank you both- No! Sir Alan and Lady Kiana," Kallen said.

"Alright, let us divert the Honkai beast's attention! And save the people!" Kallen said and both of them nodded.