- 13 -

Not sure why but the photos I add to the chapters aren't staying after I save it. Hopefully I can fix it soon but in the meantime if something looks off, it's probably because I had a photo there🤣 thx!!

————
Sophie's POV

Today is Day 2 of 3 for the Monaco race weekend. We all woke up bright and early at 5am to eat breakfast and immediately get ready for the day. While we all were eating and getting ready, qualifying was going on. We watched from our phones and didn't even need to listen to it because we could hear the roaring engines from inside. It was long until he came back to freshen up super quick.

Todays list of events include interviews with Red Bull and alone with my family as well as some fun stuff on the track with and without Max. He wore his signature Red Bull shirt and black pants while I chose some black jeans and a white crop top with his Red Bull bomber jacket and air forces. Super causal until we have to get into some fancy attire tonight.

"You look so good with that jacket. I wonder who the driver is?" Max said jokingly while giving me a quick kiss. "I know. I heard he's pretty hot." I said sarcastically. He just laughed and rolled his eyes before handing me the keys to my Ferrari Enzo. 1 of 400 in the world. I bring this car to the Monaco Grand Prix every year just to show off but this year they want me to go for a drive on the track with it, safely of course.

"You haven't been in this car yet?" I said with a huge smile, "nope. You have no idea how excited I am." He replied. I gave him a wink before we made sure we had everything and then headed down with my family as well as his.

My dad took his McLaren 765LT. My mom and Lucas went with Max's family in a chauffeur driven car.

"Oh. my. God." Max yelled out as he saw my bright red beauty. "Schat! That's a beauty!"

"Now listen. This car is my most expensive and my prized possession. Do not make a mark, don't do anything to it." I said very seriously. He nodded and smiled like a kid about to go in candy shop. Before he could even realize, I started the car with the fob which made the engine roar and echo through out the underground garage. Him and my dad started freaking out.

"Get in your car we gotta go!" I yelled to my dad with a laugh. Then we hurried and drove off. As soon as we got to those specific gates we could hear the chaos unfold and it was a lot more than yesterday. We had a police motorcade so it was a lot easier to get out and get to the track.

As soon as we arrived it was pure chaos once again but as expected. We were directed to drive right on to the grid and had to go through many check ins and gates. My dad and I arriving with Max brought a lot of attention the grid and caused the entire country of Monaco to basically huddle around and try to catch a glimpse.

After a bit of mayhem and some help with security we were able to clear the area and make it safe again. The screaming and sounds of cameras going off was never ending. I'd never seen Monaco get this wild but I was loving it! It was still such a positive vibe.

I did a few solo interviews that were super quick and about Red Bull and the sponsorship and then did a few with my dad while Max went off and did his own interviews and whatever else Red Bull had set up for him to do for awhile before coming back to join us.

"Princess Sophie! How are you feeling about this weekends race?! Are you excited?!" One journalist yelled out while trying to keep with the crowd of press. "Absolutely! I'm more than excited!" I replied, "Should we expect to see you take a lap around the track?!" "You know it!" I yelled.