- 7 -

My heels echoed against the palaces walls with each step I took as I rushed through the halls, slamming every door I had to go through open. Max and Christian were following behind, trying to catch up to me because there was only one way to tackle this rumor that Kelly is going to put out and it is to tell my father about it straight up so we can get our press team on top of it before it comes out. To do so, they have to come with. A sponsorship, a relationship and reputation are all at stake now.

"Wheres my father at?" I asked one of the assistants, she he pointed down the hall and said "his office".

We hurried down in the direction of my fathers office and when I swung open the doors and told Christian and Max, "please sit."

"What's going on?" My mother asked coming into the office as my father and I just stared at each other. He was so confused.

"So we all need to talk. Something is about to happen and it's going to put everyone in a bad spotlight and place things in jeopardy." I started off with, I turned to Max and Christian so they could begin to explain.

Max told the whole story over again and explained Kelly is going to leak that "she is 4 months pregnant" with Max's child and he abandoned them for me.

Max's POV

Christian and I were just about shitting our pants from the time Sophie said "you guys are coming back to Belgium with me to tell my dad." to now. I'd been explaining the situation with Kelly to her father and Christian butting in at times to explain his side and what he's done, how he also knows Kelly is the type to do this.

"So she's not pregnant?" He asked. Christian and I both shook our heads no.

"Not unless another man got her pregnant and she's using that against me. We hadn't been intimate for a long time before the break up. She'd be like 7-8 months by now if she was." I told him.

"I'm so sorry." Christian said to him. He sat back emotionless with her mother standing behind him, emotionless as well. I hoped it was because they were listening, not planning to "send us away".

"Umm well, it's fine. We can get our team on it, if it's to late to prevent it from being released we will get on top of it. If it ends up in court so be it, now a days it's so easy to prove what's right and wrong. Paternity test, screenshots, I'm not worried it'll hurt us, the team or anything of that sort." Is he seriously being this relaxed right now? Christian and I looked at each other like, the king is this chill? Even Sophie was in the back with her jaw dropped. She was just as worried, I think she's more worried for our relationship though.

"Wow, thank you sir. That- I really appreciate that and again I'm so sorry." I told him.

"Don't be, there's crazy people in the world. I know."
"We would be the ones to know." Her mother added. It got a little chuckle out of us. Christian and I got up, bowed and started to head out with of the office.

"zo waarlijk helpe mij God Almachtig Max, als ze zwanger is en het is jouw kind." He said in Dutch before I completely left the office. But so help me God Max, if she is pregnant and it is your child...

Just from him saying that brought a whole new worry, what if she was and it was mine and she'd been hiding it all this time?

I turned back, acknowledged him. I hope she isn't. We walked back out, Sophie showing us the way. God, she looked so good walking in those heels and how her skirt was flowing. She was walking with a purpose like she always does.

She brought us to our cars that we're waiting for us to take us to the jet back to Monaco. Christian and I had meetings to attend so we had to get back quick.