- 8 -

[Mid chapter, I wrote the dialogue a bit different just to not confuse anyone. For how much I wanted to write, it looked less confusing and not like a mess lol]

—————————

I arrived in NYC late last night and I have fallen in love with this city so much! More for the architecture and lights since that's all I've been able to experience so far, after the podcast Bri, Josh Richards and I are all going out to a club and I can't wait for that! Last time I came to New York I was 8 years old and just following my parents around.

"Hey did you order this?" My main assistant Kyla asked, holding up a bag from a bagel shop. "Yes! Thank you, oh my god I'm starving." I told her. The one thing I do remember loving from NYC when I was younger were the bagels. Immaculate.

"Alright hair and make up will be here at noon which is in an hour so I think you're set to just hang out until then. Do you have a outfit?" She asked while going through her list of to dos for today. I gave her a quick nod while I wiped my mouth and pointed over to the closet, "yeah so those brown pants, that black top, gold jewelry?" She agreed that was a good outfit, "I'd pick your going out outfit before you get ready." She suggested. She was right because I'm pretty sure we would all be taken in my motorcade to the club.
"The diamond 2 piece?" She asked referring to this skirt and bralette piece that were covered in rhinestones.

"Yeah and clear black heels? Then I can wear the shoes with both outfits." I added on to her idea. We agreed that was good.

"Hi baby," I told Max as I answered his FaceTime.

"Hi schat, how are you? How's New York?" He asked. He was at the Red Bull F1 Academy circuit with Christian and my family to show Lucas around and everything. This was also more of a time for them to fill out the paperwork and get him fitted for a helmet, suit, etc. I'm so excited for him.

"I'm good! Just finished eating some breakfast and then hair and makeup should be here any minute but stay on the phone if you can! How are you?" "Great! Christian and I just got here so your family should be here any minute. We're gonna show Lucas around, show him some of the cars, drive a lap around the track and then get him fitted and do the paper work. It should be a good day!" He explained, he seemed super excited despite the shit that's being handled with Kelly. Speaking of that, last night I started getting a bad feeling about it. I still do and I'm just hoping and praying it gets handled well and quickly.

Max was able to stay on the phone for a bit longer until my family showed up who he put on the phone. I said hello to them and let them know I would be home tomorrow night, probably after they fell asleep then said my goodbyes to them and max.

*later that day*

I arrived to the building where the BFFs podcast is shot, word got out as soon as I landed in NY last night that I was here for a "secret reason" and so paparazzi have been following my every move. It was like the entires cities worth of paps were following me and I just never understand how they get the news so quick, no matter where I go, it's crazy.

"Hello!! Hi!" I said walking into the studio with my posse of security and my assistant. Oh my god the princess is here!" Josh yelled out, "hi how are you?! I'm so excited you're here and reached out." Brianna said. We chatted for a bit before Josh was ready and Dave came out ready to go.

Start of podcast

Dave- Brianna, I really have to give you credit. I mean, you didn't do much but I guess I could give you credit for todays guest.
Brianna- Bro, Dave give me all the credit please. I am so excited for who we're talking with today.
Josh & Dave- Me too!
Dave- Alright guys, sit down, hold on to something, get ready for todays guest. I want to welcome Princess Sophie of Belgium on todays podcast.
*everyone clapping and cheering*
Me- Oh there's no need for that, thank you so much for having me! Honestly I've been listening to you guys for like 6-7 years now so if there's a podcast I'm gonna be on it's gonna be your guys.
Brianna- That's super sweet of you! I'm so excited to ask you the 8 million questions I have. I'm so sorry in advance.
Josh- Me too! I have them all written down. *shows his notes app*
Dave- I think we all do. Does that happen a lot when people meet you who aren't from the same culture as you, I hope that's appropriate to say.
Me- Haha I think it is! That's a good way to explain it, but yeah absolutely. People always ask what kind of wedding I'll have since that's what people seem to focus on so much, how my childhood was behind the cameras and all that, what I'm allowed to do and not do. All sorts of questions! Ask me anything and I'll let you know if I can't answer it of course haha
Dave- oh yeah I think we probably all have the same questions that you've answered a million times before with others
Briana- How are you not like passed out or in a coma right now by the way? I don't think I've seen you not doing something for like a month and a half. Are you superwomen?
Josh- Yeah you were just at the Miami GP like 3 days ago and then went to Belgium and then here, right?
Me- *nods and laughs* yeah I went to Miami straight from France, went to Belgium after the Grand Prix, I was only home for a few hours before I messaged Bri and came here.
Dave- How the fuck- oh I'm sorry! How did you do that?
Me- No it's fine if you cuss! Don't worry but you get used to it, I've had a schedule like that since I was born. Of course it went from following around my parents and going along with their schedule which is much much busier than mine to me getting my own full time schedule at 18 but I've just always been in a rhythm of go, go, go. When I wasn't following my parents around, I was racing until I turned 16. Then I had to start focusing on creating my own speeches and what I wanted to focus on changing or fixing in the world, just getting a few of my own Royal duties every now and then.
Josh- Damn, so you're just always needing to be busy?
Me- I wouldn't say need. I definitely can sit around and do nothing. I'm not sure what it is. But either way, I'm not like half asleep, slumped over because I'm so used to being busy and on the go. I also drank 2 Red Bulls if I'm being totally honest.
Brianna- That makes a lot of sense! Now tell us a bit about like your back ground, family, whatever you want to call it haha