A Light Supper

Y/n pov

I sat down in between the graves and took a deep breath. Facing the very thing I've been running from for years. My heartbreak.

Y/n: I've done a lot since I've lost you guys. Done more tours, raised Ben to be a wonderful young man. You'd be so proud of him, Aiden.

I swallow back my tears. My eyes and throat burning.

Y/n: My family that I told you about came back finally. I wish you guys could have met them. They would have loved you both. Ben geeked out on Klaus and I think he was flattered.

I laugh lightly. Trying to cheer myself up.

Y/n: I decided to come visit you guys today because this might be the final time I'm able to do so. Five found us a potential way back home. So I can't stay here anymore.

I can't hold back the tears anymore. They start falling slowly, then falling like a heavy rainstorm.

Y/n: I really miss you guys. I really wish we had more time together. I wish that was in our cards. I wish I would have told you both I loved you one last time before you left me. But I can't anymore. I can't do alot of things with you anymore.

I sit and cry for a minute. Trying to calm myself and steady my breathing.

I set the flowers down on the graves and stand up.

Y/n: I have to accept that you're gone. It'll be hard to accept, but I have to at least start trying. I love and miss you both so much. Please never forget that.

I take a deep breath and begin walking away. Moving on from the past that caused me pain and suffering for so long. At least this time I'm moving on with a little piece beginning to be healed.

*Elliots place*

I walk inside to see Diego, Luther and Vanya sitting at the table. Luther is hold a card or a letter of some sort.

L: Diego this is a set up

Y/n: What's going on? Lemme see.

I take the note from Luther reading it's contents.

'To my pursuers,

I, Reginald Hargreaves,

Request the pleasure of your
Company for a light upper on
The 20th of November, 1963,
At half past seven o'clock

• 1624 Magnolia Street •
Dallas, Texas'

Y/n: Diego this is definitely suspicious.

I say waving the paper around.

Diego: Maybe. But we should go anyway.

Luther: Says the guy who's already been stabbed once this week.

I snap my finger and point at Luther.

Diego: Oh, don't worry, me and him are gonna have words.

Luther looks at Vanya

Luther: Would you tell him he's nuts?

Vanya shrugs.

Vanya: I think we should go.

Me and look at Vanya like she's crazy. Diego looks at Luther and I.

Diego: See?

Y/n: Vanya, honey, of all people you should hate dad the most.