The Majestic 12

Y/n Pov:

It's about two or three in the morning when I finally stumble into Elliots place. My feet killing me, my head aching and my nose bleeding due to overuse of my powers. Mission accomplished though, everyone made it home safely and wound free too.

I take a few more steps inside and my body and mind gives up. I'm back and my child form and the floor is growing closer and closer. Has the room been spinning this whole time? Then all I see is black.

Author Pov:

Five, Elliot, Lila and Diego all wake up. They walk into the living room to discuss the next course of action. Five starts pacing around the room trying to think. He looks over to find a child on the floor sprawled out. He walks to the still figure curiously. He recognized the body as Y/n.

He picks her body up and flips her over on her back. Her nose filled with dried blood and the dirt caked on her face is evident. Five shakes his head at her and stands up to find a cloth. He heads to the kitchen to wet it. He dabs it on her face gently to help her get clean and get rid of the dirt. As he does so she begins to stir.

Y/n Pov:

Y/n: What the fuck just happened?

Five chuckles.

Five: You my dear, have passed out from overexerting yourself.

Y/n: Oh. What'd I miss?

They both get up and walk to the couch. Five continues his pacing.

Five: Vanya left.

Diego: So you just let her go?

Five: Well Vanya had a lot to process. She'll come around. I know she will.

Y/n: What about the guys that came after her?

Five: The sweeds?

Y/n: Yeah I mean how do you know they won't go after her again?

Five: We don't.

Lila: Any idea who sent them?

Five: Oh I have my suspicions.

He looks at Lila knowingly.

Five: But right now, our priority is finding dad and getting answers, cause everything else depends on it.

Diego: Which for the record I found him already.

Y/n: Then let him go because you got your ass handed to you by an old man.

Five: But it was useless because he left before we could have a meaningful conversation.

Diego: He stabbed me.

Y/n: I'm just shocked he waited this long.

Five: We've all had the urge.

Lila and Elliot laugh.

Lila: Good one.

Lila puts her hands up for a high five. Which is odd, now the normal human would see no problem with this. But, growing up with Klaus you learn a lot of useless information. Like the fact that the high five wasnt invented or even a thing until October 2, of 1977.

Five clearly caught on where as Diego is blissfully unaware of the hole Lila just put herself in...

Five and I simply stare at her.

Five: Good thing I know where dad's going to be tonight.

He hands Diego a paper.

Diego: Where'd you get this?