The Swedish Job Pt.2

Y/n pov:

Vanya: That can't be right-

Five: You were there...We all were.

Vanya: Shit

She begins to panic. Her eyes growing wide.

Vanya: I need to make a phone call.

She gets up from her seat quickly and rushes to the nearest telephone. Five calls after her but she ignores him. I simply sigh.

After a while five sighs and walks over to Vanya clearly agitated. I stay sitting at the bar.  I should feel happy that vanya is back. But there's this lingering sadness. I'm unaware of where it has come from. I sigh again.

I look up to see five and Vanya arguing. How typical. Vanya stares at him at hangs up the phone. Guess we're leaving now, off we go again.

While leaving Tom pulls up.

Tom: It's happening. Get in.

I simply nod. Allison is going through with the sit in, and I'm going to be there to support her.

I look at five and vanya as I step into the car.

Y/n: I'll be right back. Don't do anything stupid please for the love of Satan. I already have enough issues on my hands. Don't cause another one. 

I shift back into my adult form when I get into the car. I look at Tom from the rear view mirror.

Y/n: Drive.

After awhile we arrive at the diner. My heels clack on the concrete as I step out of the car. I make my way into the diner. Everyone stops and stares. They start whispering. I stand behind Allison and put my hand on her shoulder. Startling her slightly.

Y/n: She'd like to be served please.

I say. Looking straight at the man in front of us with a menacing glare.

White lady: Can't you read girl?

She points to a sign that reads "White people only"

Allison hits back quickly: Seven languages.

A man behind us starts mouthing.

White man: Oh. You a smart one, huh?

I look at the man with a glare.

Y/n: Yes she is, because out of the two of you she knows how to speak properly. You know for a cis white man you sure do lack common knowledge and education. So I suggest the next time you open your mouth to speak, it better be proper. If not, sit down and disrespectfully, shut the fuck up.

More people of color walk in and sit at the bar.

Allison: We'd like to be served please.

White lady: You are not welcome here.

They all stay silent. Waiting. As we wait more and more people flood in. A mixture between angry white people and cops. A man walks behind everyone at the bar and dumps salt on their heads. He gets to the lady next to Allison, she braces for the impact just for it to never hit. I placed my hands above her hair just enough for the salt to not hit. I do the same for Allison. They both look at me.

Y/n: What? Never seen a white woman help out people of color?

I look at Allison.

Y/n: We do this together. Stand together.  That's what humans do right Alli?

Allisons eyes light up. There's another one. That's 4 out of 7, three more to go. I simply smile at her.

I look over to see Allisons husband Raymond walk it. He gets next to Allison and I pat the seat she saved for him.

Y/n: Raymond lovely to see you again.

He nods at me and looks to Allison.

Raymond: Sorry I'm late. I've had an interesting afternoon.

He sits down and stays silent. Allison looks over at him in worry.

As the afternoon continues the people behind me still chant the same two words over and over. "Get out"

Allison looks over to Raymond after awhile of uncomfortable silence.

Allison: Whats wrong?

Raymond: I ran into a very unique character today claiming to be my brother in law.

Oh that's Klaus. Unique is the only way to describe him now.... or at all really.

Allison: Okay that's Klaus. I... I can explain all of that--

Raymond: and then I come home to find the biggest white boy I've ever seen in my entire life standing on my front porch trembling like somebody's lost puppy,

I bet $15 it's Luther.

Raymond: and the strange thing is, he is also claiming to be your brother.

AND SHE SCORES AGAIN, THE CROWD GOES WILD.

Allison: Luther.

While she is talking with Raymond the man across the counter slowly pushes a cup of coffee twords Allison. I put my hands and a stack of napkins down in her lap to quickly protect her before it's able to spill.

The coffee hits my hands and instantly burns them. I stumble back due to the shock and bump into an officer. Allison jumps up from her seat out of fear and suprise. The officer instantly grabs her and detains her, they do the same with Ray.

The officer raises their baton to hit Raymond. But before it can hit I grab it from the officer. I look at the officer with the intention to kill, and he knows that.

Y/n: Listen here officer, you can keep your filthy hands off him or I will ruin your whole career.

I step around the table and grab the officers shoulders from behind. I pull him twords me and whisper in his ear.

Y/n: Don't underestimate me Officer James. I know things about you that you would just hate to get out. I wonder how your wife would feel if I told her about your affair with your hairdresser. Front page news don't you think? Honey, I'm famous, I could ruin you in a few short seconds. So let go of him.

They stop beating him and drag him outside. The others get detained as well.   The other ladies pull the officer off of Allison. She runs outside. I follow.

Outside is utter chaos. Smoke and POC being detained everywhere you look. My hands begin to burn and tingle. I look down to see my hands covered in second degree burns. I'd rather it be me than Allison.

I begin to hum softly not enough to be heard but enough to have control over every officer. To calm them, to persuade them. No one is getting arrested or abused while I'm here tonight, and I'm making damn sure of that...no matter how long it takes me.