"Walk" I told her before pushing her forward again.

She started to walk towards the door with her hands still up.

As we approached the door, I heard a female voice groaning sounding like she was in pain.

I busted through the door and seen Amarquis and Whitney tied up. Whitney was bring strangled by a man dressed in all black.

She was all bruised and she had rope tied around her mouth. She only had a bra and her jeans on so I knew where this was going to lead.

Without hesitation, I put a bullet in his leg and he fell to the ground.

Tanya tried to move out of my grasp. "Where the fuck you going?" I said pointing my gun at her causing her to freeze.

"Jaylon" Whitney struggled to say with the rope in her mouth.

"Go over to that corner and put your face on the fucking wall." I said to Tonya putting the gun in her back and pushing her forward.

I rushed over to Whitney's side immediately afterwards to untie her

"Baby you okay?" I asked frantically

She didn't say anything but she slowly nodded her head.

After tending to Whitney, I untied Amarquis.

"What the fuck happened man?" I asked to Amarquis

<>

Amarquis

"Nawl, its what's about to happen right now." I said taking the gun out of Jaylon's hands and cocking it

"What the fuck do you think happened?" Tonya asked turning around.

"Did I fucking ask you to speak?" I said turning around and pointing the gun at Tonya

"What you gone shoot me? Nigga you don't have the guts nor the heart to do that." She said to me.

"Take Whitney to the car and wait for me to get there." I said in a demanding tone not once taking my eyes off Tonya

Jaylon gave me a head nod and picked up Whitney and proceeded to the door.

"Amarquis?" Whitney said faintly.

I turned my head around "What?"

"Kill that bitch."

Without any hesitation, I put three bullets through Damien first. I didn't want to hear any explanation or any pleas for his life. I was done with showing mercy.

I turned towards Tonya ready to fire.

"What are you waiting for?" She said chuckling. "I'm ready to die."

"That's exactly what's about to fucking happen bitch"

"Go to hell." She said and with that I put three bullets through her head as well.

One for me, one for Whitney, and one for my daughter.

"I vacation there." I said before lowering my gun.

I stood there for a second to get my mind right.

After a few seconds, I walked out to the door, not once looking back.

When I made it outside, Jaylon was waiting for me with Whitney in the car like I told them too.

I simply got in the backseat and didn't say a word the whole ride back to town.

I made a mental note to tell one of my guys to burn this warehouse down to the ground and leave no evidence behind.

2 months later <>