Chapter 19

When you've been slaving over a hot stove all day for Thanksgiving dinner and one of the people who ain't did anything say your macaroni dry 😩😂😂😂😂 just a little friendly humor! 👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽

That last chapter was good! Lol I'm acting like I didn't write it but it was good! New update so enough talking! On with the story!!! Enjoy 👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽

Jaylon POV

<>

"Yeah I found this building and she might be in here." I said to Lauren on the phone.

"Lord I hope." She said nervously.

"Yeah I mean I been driving around and this was the only thing out here so I pray she is. Don't tell anyone until I call you back." I demanded. "I don't want to give anyone false hope."

"I understand and I won't. Just bring my sister home Jaylon." Lauren said.

"I will, I promise." I hung up the phone and got out of the car.

I followed the marks on the road until I came to a railroad track. It took me almost a hour to find this place because of all the turns but I did, I just hope she is here.

I walked around to the back of the house just to take in the scenery.

The house was completely isolated from the rest of the town. It looked like a old warehouse that needed to be torn down.

After inspecting the house for information to give the cops, I walked in the back of the warehouse.

I walked through the back door that led to a stairway.

As I was walking up the steps, I heard a female's voice on the phone coming closer to me.

"Yeah after he kills them, he is going to burn the warehouse down." She said sounding like she was on the phone.

I put my back up against the wall and waited for her to pass through.

"Well no one is here but them and I'm currently leaving now." She said

There was a brief silence.

I moved from the wall thinking she was gone and walked right into her.

"What the-...Who the hell are you?" She asked me angrily pushing me off of her.

"Im Jaylon" I said

"What the hell are you doing here." She asked again and that's when I noticed she had blood all over her.

My eyes got big and that's when I grabbed her and started to wrestle her back up the steps.

She punched me causing me to shove her against the wall.

She pulled out a gun and before she could pull the trigger, I grabbed her wrist and maneuvered them to where she dropped the gun.

I dove to the ground to get the gun with her right behind me.

I got the gun and put it to her temple.

"Stand up bitch." I yelled as I checked my mouth for blood

Without a word, she did as she was told.

"Put your hands up where I can see them." I said with one hand holding the gun and the other one pushing her forward.

"Okay damn can you stop fucking pushing me." She said putting her hands in the air.

"Where the fuck is she?" I asked her turning her around to where her back was against the way and she could see my face

She chuckled and pointed to a door down the hall.