Hinata then walked away from them, going back home. "Satsuki, why do you do that to her?" Naruto asked disappointed which made Satsuki feel a little bit of remorse for her actions. "Because she doesn't understand this world. She hasn't been through what we have," Satsuki stated. "Even if that's so everybody is going through something. You just can't ridicule her for having things we don't have," Naruto stated. Satsuki just sighed.

"Look, I don't like when she's trying to understand our problems asking all those questions," Satsuki said. "What? Why?" Naruto asked confused. 'She means when the Hyuuga girl is talking to you,' Kurama said in Naruto's head. 'Why would she have a problem with that?' Naruto thought. 'Oh my goodness kit, now I know how you survive all those blows to the head,' Kurama replied.

"Whatever the case, just try to get along, she is our teammates and remember what Kakashi said?" Naruto asked. Satsuki slowly nodded her head. "Okay I'm sorry," she said sighing. "Good, now shall we train?" Naruto offered holding out his hand. Satsuki smiled and grabbed his hand saying, "Of course."

They both disappeared from the park as dusk fell.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Satsuki slowly opened her eyes and groggily wiped them. Her body felt like it was hit by a truck. Her and Naruto had trained up until 1 in the morning. It had to be 5 right now and they had to meet Kakashi for 7. She sighed tiredly. 'We should have slept longer,' she thought.

She was about to go back to sleep when she felt an arm wrap around her body. She titled her head and was met with the face of Naruto, and Satsuki couldn't help but blush a deep crimson which would put her favourite food to shame.

'Damn are those whiskers cute!' she thought admiring Naruto's facial features. 'And his hair too!' Satsuki almost squealed like a fangirl at her thoughts and had to recalibrate herself. 'No. I can't be thinking about this I have Itachi to kill, I have to get more powerful,' she scolded herself looking away closing her eyes frowning.

After a while she opened them back up curiously and realised something. 'Why the hell does he never wear a shirt!'

She was both excited and angry at the show. 'And why the hell does he even wear a shirt!' she thought shamefully but she couldn't help it with one look at his abs, and the body heat he radiated.

Satsuki sighed contentedly with a small smile on her face. She turned to her side facing away from Naruto and pushed herself closer to him. 'I'll worry about Itachi later, right now...I'm just tired.'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto and Satsuki along with Hinata walked up a flight of steps leading to the Hokage's office. When they neared the office what they saw shocked them to their core, except for Naruto. "Took you all long enough," Kakashi said closing his orange book and knocking the door to the Hokage's office. "You're early?" Satsuki asked. She turned to Naruto scowling and said, "Remove this Genjutsu!"

Naruto just shook his head at her antics smirking then entered the Hokage's office along with his teammates. There the Third Hokage and Iruka Umino were present. "Kakashi, what will it be today? We have catching the Tora cat and-," the Third was suddenly interrupted by Naruto. "Lord Third, if I may have just, five seconds," Naruto said. He then dropped a three pronged kunai on the floor then in an orange flash disappeared from the room.

A bug eyed Iruka's jaw was on the floor at the display. Within a few seconds Naruto appeared in the room once again holding the hilt of the kunai he dropped with a cat in his arms.