Chapter 214: Delivering the Final Blow

When Yao Ying said that, the expression on Liang Xiuqin's face became even more ugly.

Humiliating Yun Ziling was the equivalent of slapping her in the face.

If it hadn't been for the old man being there, she would really have stepped forward and given Yao Ying a slap in the face.

"What greed? Who cares about your lame stuff? As if we don't have enough money to afford it! It's just breakfast. We're not so poor that we can't afford breakfast."

Liang Xiuqin felt as if Yao Ying's every word had been targeting her and humiliating her.

And all of this was because of that scourge Yun Xi.

If it had not been for Yun Xi, she would not have been humiliated by Yao Ying, nor would she have been so embarrassed.

Ever since that wretched girl had returned, she hadn't had a single good day. It was a complete disaster.

"Ziling, let's go. Mom will take you out to eat."

Full of resentment, Liang Xiuqin grabbed Yun Ziling and walked out.

Seeing this, Liang Xinyi quickly followed behind, yelling, "Auntie, I want to go too!"

If Yun Ziling was so obsessed over something, it was definitely worth going to see.

Since her aunt had so much pride, she definitely wouldn't abandon her in front of so many people.

Liang Xinyi definitely was going to take advantage of such a good opportunity.

Liang Xiuqin gave her a vicious glare, and, in spite of her secret unwillingness to take Liang Xinyi, she didn't want to appear cheap in front of Yao Ying, so she merely snorted coldly and went out.