FULL DESCRIPTION

Destiny Mathers; the seventeen year old girl with enough trauma to fill a football stadium. 

Just as she thinks life may just get a little easier in time for her Senior year of high school, her younger brother is thrust back into her life after spending the last six months in rehab and she's forced to rearrange her entire life to fit around him. 

With an alcoholic father, a little sister in therapy three times a week, and an absentee mother, Destiny is left to carry the weight of the world-and her family-on her shoulders. 

Sam Hill; Destiny's athletic, charismatic, and undoubtedly charming next door neighbor.

Who she is very much in love with-and spent the end of the previous summer breaking down in the presence of. 

Thinking her life will be nothing short of a disaster for the next year, she's caught off guard when Sam takes sudden interest in her-and her life. 

But for a girl plagued by years of trauma and having to carry the weight of everything on her shoulders, will she be able to let down her guard and let him in? 

*******************************************

I came up with this idea as it's an important topic (abuse and drug addiction) but the idea of Sam is very much inspired by You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift and there will be some elements of Vampire by Olivia Rodrigo woven throughout as well.

Do understand that the content in this book may be triggering for some, reader discretion is advised.