Context

You are a new fan of the Animals, and have been for almost a month. You already know them well and since then, you really wish to meet them, especially Hilton. You thought he was the cutest one among them.

It's currently late-august 1964, you are 17, you live in New York City and you became a fan when hearing that exact song for the first time. The House of the Rising Sun.

You immediately loved the electric guitar opening to this song. Everything was amazing, but you love the guitar the most.

When you saw the music video on your TV, you enjoyed it. You didn't really pay attention to him until the end, when you saw him suddenly smiling. That made you fall in love with him instantly. You were completely stunned and flustered by his adorable and charming smile, and that made you blush a lot.

 You were completely stunned and flustered by his adorable and charming smile, and that made you blush a lot

(Lol sorry for the terrible resolution)

You wonder how would your parents react if they saw your face at this moment, turning completely red !

However, since this moment, you wish to meet him more every single day...

❗DISCLAIMER❗

✍🏻 Author :

Hello there, Cassie here ! There is just one little thing I wanna say. My first language is not english, but french, so I apologize if my grammar is bad or if my vocabulary is unoriginal.

➪ I am currently in high school so I look forward to learning even more of the English language with time. Anyway, bye-bye ! 👋😄

Originally published July 11, 2023