Dylan/Megatron's New Plan

[Meanwhile with Sam, he is arriving at the car museum where Carly is working]

Sam: (Whispers) Carly. Carly.

Carly: Yoy got the job?

Sam: This is crazy.

Carly: You really got it?

Sam: Yes.

Carly: See what I told you? It's the bunny. And this guy is the coolest guy ever.

Dylan: Sam, Dylan Gould.

Sam: Hey. [He shakes Dylan's hand meeting him] Pleasure to meet you.

Dylan: Pleasure meeting you. Well Carly told me all about you and your brother.

Sam: Well vice versa, I see you got a beautiful building you guys Starship Enterprises here.

Dylan: [Chuckles] Thank you very much. It leaks. Before Carly came to help run the collection it was just a complete mess. Now the restorations are back on track. We're going to Pebble Beach this year and were gonna get a trophy for that stand right there. You know why? Because this woman right here... is my secret weapon.

Sam: Okay.

Carly: Mr. Gould, you exaggerate. All I've done is get you organized.

Dylan: You've done much more than that, my Duchess.

Sam: Nicknames. That's fun.

Dylan: Yeah, The Duchess. So adorable. You know, when I stole her away from a British Embassy, I said, "It's easy to manage a country. Try managing a priceless collection of art."

[Dylan shows Sam his car collection]

Dylan: My dad had the $10 desk and a dream, he built it into an empire.

Sam: "Chuckles" Wow.

Dylan: Where the largest accounting firm in the US, I started up the venture side after he passed. Invest in the future. Try and bet on the winners. See collecting cars helps me keep my sanity.

Sam: [Sees the pictures of Dylan with Carly when he was a race car driver while feeling intimidated] You guys look great.

Carly: Oh. That was a great day Mr. Gould. I haven't seen that one.

Dylan: No. Me neither.

[Sam and Carly went back outside towards his collector item car while talking about being intimidated by Dylan. But the car engine is still broken he starts kicking the engine to get it to work]

Sam: Oh here we go. Here we go, you see that. Judgment. Judging the man by his car? And you're gonna wave at him while he's judging me?

Carly: What's with you? He's my boss. This job pays for our food, our rent.

Sam: No I totally understand. I'm totally fine. I get it. I'm well fed. And guess what? I'm not your boy toy anymore, I got my big boy pants on. In the car. Thank you Duchess.

Carly: Oh my God, are you threatened by him?

Sam: (Laughing hysterically) Threatened? What am I threatened by: his money, his power, his good looks. None of the above. Check!

Carly: God, your temper tantrums are so sexy.

Sam: Get in the car please.

Carly: Sam, he's hardly the first man to ever smile at me. I think I can handle it.

Sam: Hold on, it's the smiling back part that gets me.

Carly: No more smiles. Never again. I promise.