Blackout Attacks SOCCENT

Narrator: Before time began, there was the Cube. We know not where it comes from, only that it holds the power to create worlds and fill them with life. That is how our race was born. For a time, we lived in harmony, but like all great power, some wanted it for good, others for evil. And so began the war, a war that ravaged our planet until it was consumed by death, and the Cube was lost to the far reaches of space. We scattered across the galaxy, hoping to find it and rebuild our home, searching every star, every world. And just when all hope seemed lost, message of a new discovery drew us to an unknown planet called Earth.

[Then we see the Cube floating in space and hit by meteors and hits the Earth's atmosphere just as the title appears]

Transformers

Narrator: But we were already too late.

...

[In Present Day, V22 Ospreys are flying above the desert.]

Jorge Figueroa: Oh, God, five months of this. I can't wait to get a little taste of home. A plate of mama's alligators étouffée.

Robert Epps: You've been talking about barbecued 'gators and crickets for the last two weeks. I'm never going to your mama's house, Fig. I promise.

Jorge Figueroa: But Bobby, Bobby, 'gators are known to have the most succulent meat.

Robert Epps: I understand.

Jorge Figueroa: (Spanish lines)

Robert Epps: (Fake Spanish lines) English, please.

William Lennox: English. I mean, how many times have we... We don't speak Spanish. I told you that.

Jorge Figueroa: Why you got to ruin it for me, man? That's my heritage. (Spanish lines)

William Lennox: Alright, Go with the Spanish. Whatever.

Patrick Donnelly: Hey, you guys remember weekends? Huh? The Sox at Fenway. Cold hotdog and a flat beer.

Jorge Figueroa: Perfect day. What about you, Captain? You got a perfect day?

William Lennox: I just can't wait to hold my baby girl for the first time.

Soldiers: Aw He's adorable. That's too...

William Lennox: Shut up.

...

[They arrive at the military base as the soldiers get out of the Ospreys. Later they arrive at their camps with pools and the basketball court.]

Soldier #1: Hey, I'm ready to do this.

Soldier #2: Hey, any of y'all grow some balls, come see me on the court, man.

Soldier #3: Hey, hey!

[Two Black Hawk Helicopters arrive above the camp.]

Robert Epps: [Playing Basketball with his friend.] This crossover, baby. Like Jordan in his prime, pushing through the front line.

Soldier #4: Step aside, ladies.

Soldiers: Oh, man. What?

Mahfouz: Lennox!

William Lennox: Hey, what are you doing?

Mahfouz: Water?

William Lennox: Oh thank you. Are you gonna help me with the gear?

...

[Meanwhile an unknown MH-53 Helicopter is seen flying above the desert.]

]