Beginnings - The Mobile Task Forces

Every scientist in 914's room was bickering and arguing with the rest. Absolute chaos had broken out in the room!

What had caused the whole mess was the decision of which MTF unit should be brought to life first. Some argued that in case something went wrong, they should start with a less aggressive, less combat centered unit. Others argued that nothing had gone wrong in the past except for the Serpent's Hand incident, which wasn't even the Foundation's doing, therefore they should start with a stronger, combat focused unit since this was all for security purposes.

What nobody realized was that an 05 councilman stood among them. Not that anyone would've been able to figure that out anyways, even without the fighting getting in the way of their focus. The councilman had discreetly made his way over to the Foundation's anomaly, who had been standing in a corner and observing the fight.

"They just can't make up their minds."

"No they cannot. Put the uniform in."

Following the councilman's orders, the anomaly took one of the spare MTF uniforms from off of a table and put it into 914. Nobody realized that he had done this until they heard the dial click and turn to very fine.

The scientists watched to see what would happen, knowing they couldn't stop the process now. Surprisingly, this seemed to quiet everyone down, and all the scientists waited eagerly to find out who was coming out of the machine.

The machine's chambers finally opened, and out stepped a new anomaly bearing the symbol of the Red Right Hand. He was smaller than the anomalies of his kind before him, all of whom were taller than most humans. While this new anomaly was still taller than the average person, he was still shorter than the other anomaly in the room.

Some people seemed wary of him, and others were excited, but before anyone could voice their opinion the human Foundation spoke.

"Everyone out. You're not needed here right now."

By this time the scientists knew better than to question this man. They all left, save for the 05 councilman who continued to go unnoticed. They took another uniform and started up the machine again.

The new anomaly moved out of the way of the machine just as the chamber was opening again, and another anomaly stepped out. This one had the symbol of the Insurgency, a mobile task force that was supposed to be a secret to most of the Foundation. While the Red Right Hand worked directly for the 05 as their bodyguards, the Insurgency worked directly for the 05 to protect the Foundation's reputation, doing all of their more... controversial work.

They didn't even stop to talk to the new anomalies, instead only instructing them to help. Epsilon-11 would be next. And so it began.