💛 • Sun fest time • 💛 10

Start from the beginning

Yoko: Then you would remember that Griffin, Kelsey, and I signed up to help with last minute things. How about this, I shower really quickly, grab my outfit, and I do my make in your dorm so I can help you.

Divina: Guess that works. But I'm fine, my legs don't feel too much like jello anymore. Thanks for that by the way.

Yoko: Yea yea. At Least you can say you were banged by a Tanaka. Besides you could have told me to go softer, not harder.

Divina: Yea Yea, whateverrrr. Didn't think you would go that hard. And anyway I should probably head to my dorm for tonight.

Yoko: Bianca will live, trust me.

Divina: Well she's holding my books as hostage so-

Yoko: Alright fine my nerd. Hand me my glasses and then help you sit up.

Divina: Okay. Wait, did you just call me your nerd?

Yoko chuckled as she got up from the bed and put on her glasses. She help Divina up from bed and passed Divina her shoes. Divina put on her sneakers, before she could tie her laces Yoko beat her to it.

Yoko: Just so you don't fall and limp more then you already do. Ready to go then?

Divina: Yup! Let's get going!

Yoko: Alright here just let me tighten up the hood so you're little bite marks aren't so noticeable.

Divina: Yea Okay. Thank you for that by the way.

Yoko: We are both to blame. You didn't let me know if I should have gone softer. And I was to hungry for you since yesterday.

Divina: Why was that?

Yoko: I may or may not have had a very intimate dream about you when I fell asleep in art class yesterday.

Divina chuckled as Yoko finished tying her shoes. Yoko stood up and held her hand out to Divina. Divina took Yoko's hand and smiled softly as Yoko fixed up the hoodie so you could barely see her "mosquito bites" , Yoko kissed her again and held her hand. Yoko let divina take a few steps on her to see how she was holding up. Divina was barely limping now so now they can say she twisted her ankle. Yoko grabbed her keys, her phone, and her bag which had the outfit she was gonna wear for the festival. Divina grabbed hers keys and her phone and she and Yoko headed out and soon left Ophelia hall. They made it to Divina's dorm, Divina unlocked the door and help it opened for her and Yoko. Yoko set her stuff down on Divina's side of the dorm and divina went into her closet looking for something to wear. Classes were going to be canceled tomorrow because of the sun festival happening on a Sunday. So they didn't have to spend the day tired. After a while Yoko decided to help divina pick something out. Yoko picked out an outfit that matched what she was wearing. Divina smiled as she carefully took the outfit from Yoko and took it into the bathroom and started the shower. While Divina was showering Yoko was looking around Divina's side taking in every detail and anything that could show what the siren was into. Yoko saw a lot of different books, paintings, drawings, and everything was very well organized. On Divina's desk, Yoko saw a sketch that looked like it took divina weeks. It was one of Yoko with her headphones in leaning against a wall. Yoko smiled to herself as she carefully picked up the drawing admiring every detail of it. She turned the paper around and saw writing. It is a poem Divina wrote. (Lemme know if you wanna know what it says 👍)
Yoko smiled to herself as Divina came out of the shower in her outfit and was drying her hair with her towel.