"Wh - why are you - you k- keeping me alive?" I question as I close my eyes as I feel the burning pain thought my vains in my neck.

"You're different from the other young girl who I tourture. You, now you, you don't care if you die, when I first got my hands on you I started to observe you." Josh says as he gets got a dagger and puts it on my chin, he than drags it down to my chin down my chest and into between my breast as he bits his lip.

"I'm going to have so much fun when I kill you." I said through my gritted teeth.

"Anydue when I started to observe you, I realized that you're, you are suicidal. When ever their is a change you die you take it but you get anger when you don't. I saw how you liked it when you first killed that man. He was also my most truested man, I saw how the way you looked at him when his blood spattered everywhere, right their you where guessing it was beautiful and satisfying. Right now, I'm guess, you want me to take this dagger and stab you right through the heart." Josh says.

I than start to smile than laugh as he looks at me crazy.

"Hahaha, oh you're so funny. Wanna know something?" I said laughing as I put my face closer to him, causing me to feel his breath on my face.

"What?" Josh says.

I smile as I look at him straight through the eyes "It was satisfying to me. I mean the way his blood spattered everywhere when I stabbed him many many times. It was beautiful and satisfying to me personally. His blood and everyone else that I've killed it was satisfying, to be honest I need the color shade of his and everyone else blood made as a lipstick. The way they scream and beg for mercy his like music to my ears. Haha I wonder how beautiful you're blood is and the how youre screams make music to my ears." I said slowly and very evily as his eyes widen with fear as I laugh.

I hope this scares him a bit. Josh than gets up and clears his throat.

"Come on, enjoy youre food." Josh says as a man quickly put the food bag their.

He and his men than leabe quickly.

"Mhmm, I think that scared him. Do you guys think that scared him?" I ask my family as they look at me.... proudly and with adoration. This is something new.

"You truly are a Russo." Salvatore says smiling as my brothers smirk.

"Ah here you go bud." I said as I give him his food I give them the rest of the food.

We than start to dig in.

I than look at the door and listening carefully.

"What's wrong?" Azaeal question as everyone looks at me.

I smirk as the door opens reavling about 3 men in all black with guns.

"Finally. What took so long?" I said.

"Sorry Donna, we only found out yesterday that you where kidnapped." Ryder says as I nod.

My men look at me and bow, they than stand up straight.

"Every hour Josh and his men come in to check on us. You got an hour to get us out." I said as they nod they than quickly take the chains off one by one.

After they're all done Ryder comes and unchained me. Once I'm able to stand I fall but I'm caught. I look to see Azaeal who caught me.

"Thanks." I said I quickly stand and bite my lip from screaming in pain. I look down at my ribs. Their worser than before, their purple green, yellow and black. Their also red a bit that's from blood, some blood is dried and fresh.

"Donna here." Axel says as he gives me a needle and bottle. I take it and stick the needle in my neck as I close my eyes in pain.

"We found more, while are way here." Axel says as I nod.

"Take them with you." I said as he nods I than give him the bottle.

He than pulls out a walkie talkie.

"We got Donna, I repeat we found our Donna and the rest. You may do it now." Axel sahs on it.

"Got it." One of my men says.

"Back up." Axel says as we all back away from the wall.

The wall than explodes, not too big but enough for us to get out.

"Here." Axel says giving me a big large grey t shirt. I pit it on quickly and we all go through the wall and into the woods.

"Get them!" I hear Josh shouting.

"Follow me." I said they than follow me as we run throught the woods.

Salvatore pov

As we stop running.

"Look that's a rope follow the rope." Dabria says we than start to follow it.

About 30 minutes later, we reach the road. I look around to see my family.

"W - wait where is Dabria and Azaeal?!" I shout.

"Get them!" I hear shouting.

"We must go." Axel orders.

"What about Dabria and Azaeal." Me and Henry yell.

"I'm sorry, but I must not abort the mission." Axel says as me and my family and Henry and Hope look at him.

"What mission?" Aden questions.

"Our queen, she gave us a mission." Ryder says.

"What was the mission!" I shout.

"The mission, it was to get you guys home safely. Early Dabria, in the basement she gave us a mission. The mission was to take you guys home safely. You guys must be home safely, even if it ment she was not. But once you guys are we will find our Donna and you're son. Our Donna is a very selfish person, she cares about others get again she doesn't care for herself. It's always about other people and if their ok. So please you must wait, we'll be taking you to Dabria's castle it's one of the best. It's her favorite one, she wants you guys to take their, it's here in Russia. They won't find us, but once where their I promise you well go find them." Axel explains coldly.

"Fine, but if she's not with us safety I will kill you." I threatened.

"And thats a promise." I added as they all nod.

It's my fault, she's not with us yet again she wants us safe. I failed as a father once again, once she's back with us I will protect her better, and that's a promise.

Thank you guys for all reading.

Question: Do you guys want a sad or happy ending? The story just started so their will not be a early finished book but I just want to know.

A: Happy 😊 ➡️

B: Sad😭 ➡️

Counted words: 1680