09 Klaus Mikaelson

WHISPERS

WHISPERS. THAT'S WHAT THE
witch heard when she had opened her eyes. It has been a day or 2 since Faith had been hurt. She had now slowly opened her eyes finally , and then realized she was at Skylar and Athena their appartment by their voices.

She turned to look around to regonice Stefan who was talking to her friends. 

"So...she heals like a human but slower?" the vampire asked the werewolf who then nodded.

"How is that even possible?"

Athena sighted as she grabbed her school supplies.

"She is cursed. Thats all I can tell. It is for her to tell you" she answered, and then patted his shoulder.

The healer now slowly got up from the bed, walking over to them. Skylar raised her eyebrow, looking concerned at the girl.

"Faith...get back to bed"

"No...I'm doing fine alright"
She answered stubbornly.

Stefan grabbed the girl her arm gently at which she flinched.

"Hey ...I'm not going to hurt you and Damon won't ever lay hands on you again too alright"

Faith stared at his hand which was laying on her arm, instantly she started feeling butterflies, and she now smiled at him. She always felt like this but she would have never cheated on Holly. But now they are over.

She knew all the time it was wrong to fall for him while he was dating her best friend, and she herself was dating someone too. This was also the reason she stayed away from him as much as she could. But no matter how hard she tried.... it was like the universe wanted them to be together.

The couple had already left to school without the two noticing. They hated Holly at the moment. Faith had told them what she said to her, from the fact Holly didn't love her at all and that Faith was appearently putting everyone including her kids in danger.  That all had crossed the line for them.

They wanted Faith to be happy. Athena was even brought from Aquaria to protect the queen. Athena was trained there  by her own father who was Faith her special guard. He ofcourse wasn't alive now. 

Faith now walked to the mirror of the bathroom to look at the nasty wound on her neck. 

"How...are you alive?"

That question got the healer of guard. How was she alive?

She turned around to look at him. "I don't know what you mean" she said, immediately feeling guilty that she was lying.