03 Stalker

There were pictures of me

There were pictures of me...hidden in books

FAITH SNUGGLED INTO HOLLY
her chest as they laid in bed. Holly kissed the top of her head while stroking her hair. She was worried about her girlfriend since she was pregnant and there was supernatural danger here. She didn't get why the hell Faith wanted to stay here.

The peaceful little nap got disturbed as Faith her phone went off. Faith opened her eyes and looked at Holly, sighting.

"Sorry...I should have turned it off" she said, feeling guilty.

Holly shook her head. "No its okay, pick up. I need to go to the grill to work anyways."

"Alright.." the tribrid pouted, looking at the werewitch.

"Okay one last kiss" Holly said, knowing Faith very well.

At that she smiled big and kissed Holly passionately on her lips. Holly holding her girlfriend and kissing back too, twirling her hand in the witch her hand.

As they pulled out of the passionate kiss,  Holly disappeared in the bathroom. Faith then grabbed her phone which was laying on the bed and picked up.

"Hey Elena whats up!"  she said with a cheerful tone.

"Do you want to do something?.."

At that Faith stood next her bed, interested. "Ofcourse"

"Alright, I see you at my place then?"

"Yup ofcourse!"

After that conversation Faith changed into another skirt with sweater and panties. She kissed Holly goodbye and left to Elena her home.

As Faith arrived she saw Elena, Damon and Stefan standing in the kitchen. Which caused the tribrid to be worried.

"Uhm hey...did something happen?" she asked, looking at them.

"According to Rose's friend Slater, there's a way to destroy the spell that Klaus wants to break." Stefan said, looking at her.

"No spell, no doppelgänger sacrifice. Ergo, you live." Damon said, but then looking at Elena.

"How do you destroy it?" Faith asked.