Chapter 3: Time to Party

Kaveh's Pov:
Sunday, 3rd, September
6:40 P.M
Apartment Building

It's the day of the party Cyno told me about on Friday. He said we'll leave at around 7:30 and I was currently shirtless in my bedroom.

I got a cute T-shirt from my closet with jeans and pants. I got some heart-shaped belts and normal belts. I got a bunch of silver necklaces and a watch.

While I was getting ready I heard talking outside of my room which made me slightly curious, but curiosity killed the cat and I'm not getting in no drama with those petty wanna-be reality TV stars.

A few minutes late I got out feeling confident and ready to party my heart out. When I got out I saw Alhaitham reading a box and the other two looking like they were going to have a boxing match.

"What happened here?" I sigh as I rub the bridge of my nose already feeling the headache coming. "I swear I can't leave you two be for two minutes without you'll having a catfight," I said with my hands on my hips huffing out.

"Ugh, whatever let's just get to the party already," Cyno said getting up, stopping to side-eye Tighnari with a glint in his eyes. I swear these two are kids.

Alhaitham closed his book, put it on the coffee table got up going into his bedroom. We were all at the door when he heard a jiggle of keys. I looked back and saw a car key in his hand. Mhpm, where did he get that from?

"Alhaitham. . .are those car keys?" Tighnari said with a smile on his face, looking like he was going to high the hell out of him.

"Yeah. My parents gave me it yesterday."
He said nonchalantly. Going passed up he opened the door. We followed him like he was the mother duck and were the little ducklings going to their mother, but we were only desperate for a ride since paying taxi was costly I must say.

"Must be nice having rich parents. . ."
Tighnari whispered but everyone heard it. After that, it was silence, until we got to the supposed car Alhaitham got.

"Wow!! Is that a G Wagon!! it looks so cool!!"
Cyno screamed out after seeing the car like he's never seen an expensive car before. Not that I've seen one up close and personally but God are my friends loud and obnoxious.

"Yes, it is now let's go before we're late to the party I don't have all night." The two squealed and ran to the back. Like the little kids, they are inspected the inside like car freaks. I sighed and got into the passenger seat, feeling comfortable in the soft leather seats.

Alhaitham came and started the car.

---

The drive to the party was peaceful. We were deciding who was going to drive us back home since only three out of four of us had a driving license. They picked me of all people and I was pissed. I like partying and they had to ruin my fun. Whatever, I'm going to get the back one way or another.

--

As soon as we got into the living room it stank of booze and pheromones that made my stomach turn in disgust. I held my nose and frown my brows at the crowded mess of sex and drunken men and woman. Whatever I'll just have to wait this out till the end of this shit show.

Before I could get a word out the two kids of the group ran in practically pushing everyone in their way, I thought they might start a fight with that aggressive behavior but I was wrong.

I look up and see Alhaitham staring at me. When he released he was staring he cleared his throat and then spoke looking in front of us.

"I don't really like parties that much so I'll wait in the car. You could have fun, I'll be on driving duty since this place is full of people and their pheromones." He said while holding his nose as well but not looking disgusted like me.