CHARACTER SKETCH

Hey guys...

Here's the Character Sketch...
......................................................................

Rajveer Singh ShekhawatAge 25He's a hotheaded, not so very friendly, arrogant, straightforward, highly intelligent and a bit emotionless person

Age 25
He's a hotheaded, not so very friendly, arrogant, straightforward, highly intelligent and a bit emotionless person. He's a Mafia Leader and had succeeded his father's position on his own. He won that position through his hardwork and intelligence. When he succeeded, he lost his parents soon after that, in a car crash. Since then, he lost all his emotions except love and care for his 16 year old sister Ruhaana Singh Shekhawat. He loves his baby sister very much and can die or kill for her. He is Naina's love interest.

-------------------------------------------------------

Naina Singh AhaluwaliaAge 23She's a silent but yet a bit talkative, an ambivert, people friendly, protective, caring, sympathetic, empathetic, intelligent and a very beautiful person

Age 23
She's a silent but yet a bit talkative, an ambivert, people friendly, protective, caring, sympathetic, empathetic, intelligent and a very beautiful person. She gets scared very easily but also fights back whenever she feels threatened. She's an orphan and has lost her parents in a very young age due to fire accident at her childhood home. She is a graduate and works at a local cafe and she's very much happy with her life. She has a dream to open her own cafe. She hates Mafias for what they do. She thinks that because of them many people gets killed without their faults. She's going to have the best bond with Ruhaana Singh Shekhawat. She is Rajveer's love interest.

......................................................................

What do you guys think about it???

Please, share your reviews here...❤