04 | bikini frenzy

Start from the beginning

"Stop calling me Smurfette and you better crash the door right now."

A chuckle escaped from Zen's lips.

"No can do, it's the hotel's property. I'm broke as fuck to pay for the damage."

Oh, he cursed and I could hear him smirking from here. From what I gathered around the school, Zen was loaded for sure.

"Yeah, right. Like I would believe you."

I could hear Isis scoffing at the thought.

"Aw, are you pouting?"

I heard a slap.

"Stop it! Can you see that I hate your presence?! Are you blind?"

"I wonder why..."

"You wonder why?! You stole my one last standing tteokbokki out of my sight, I was hungry as hell! You tripped me in the empty hallway after school where no one saw me and I landed my butt hard on the ground! I also knew that you said something bad to Rheanne before the trip!"

The sound of a tick-tock bomb emerged from my mind.

"Well... I haven't made myself clear."

"What?"

"I did that, because... I like you."

I choked on my saliva.

Cassian looked at me with concern.

I gave him a sign.

It's time.

Cassian slammed his body on the door and it crashed on the ground.

It's time to open the door, I meant.

A red-faced Isis and whistling Zen came to our vision. There was no handprint on Zen's cheek, thankfully.

"I swear I didn't listen." Welp, I just blew my cover. Way to go, Rheanne.

I could sense that Cassian was about to roll his eyes.

Isis and Zen parted ways, more like Isis avoiding him as quickly as possible and dragging me along with her away from the guys.

Her blush crept onto her neck as well, might as well go along onto her body.

They went back into their hotel room and Isis relaxed a little when she flopped on the bed.

Isis put her finger in front of her lips; "Don't ask."

I zipped my lips mentally but wiggled my eyebrows teasingly.

She groaned and flipped her face on the pillow, air-punching while air-kicking too.

The time ticked fast as we spent the rest of the trip wandering around and of course, listening to the teacher's lectures. Until it was time to bid goodbye to Shuwei. The misty Shuwei, the locals called.