Taka looked at Loch as he declared his victory. He smiled. "Loch Rojo... You've got it all wrong." he took his stance as well, his two katars poised and ready to attack the enemy in front of him. "I will be the one beating you!"

The two stared at each other, eyes unmoving, the crowd loud cheering was not registering in their ears. Right now, they are alone on the stage. All their attention and focus are fully directed against one another.

Full concentration, the two inched closer to one another. Their sweat trickles down their face. Both reaching their chin, and at the same time dropping to the ground.

*Drop*

As their sweat hit the floor the two moved simultaneously leaving dust at their trails.

The two clashed in the middle of the stage with their weapons raining down on each other.

Loch opened with a left vertical slash.

Taka parried with his right and in one swift and fluid motion countered with the same hand.

Loch saw this and moved his head to the side, a red line appearing on his cheek, he countered with a right stab to the head coming from below, aiming at Taka's jaw.

Taka clicked his tongue when he saw Loch dodge, on his peripheral he saw Loch's incoming attack from below, using his left he blocked the incoming dagger.

Seeing Taka blocking his attack, Loch pulled his right hand back, he then spun and delivered a spinning side kick using his left.

This caught Taka off guard, but it was still something he could handle, raising his right knee up he checked Loch's kick, he then delivered a stab with his right katar in a superman punch motion.

Loch used the momentum of his spinning attack to dodge the incoming strike, Taka's katar missed him by a small margin, he continued his spin, delivering another kick, this time a right to the head.

Taka blocked the blow with two hands, he grimaced at the power behind the kick as his body skid back creating space away from the assassin.

Loch followed it up by throwing his two daggers towards Taka, he timed it well as he threw it when Taka was blocking his vision with his own hands.

"Arghh!" Taka ground as he was hit by the two daggers at his left shoulder and bicep, blood gushed out from the wound.

Loch was not one to miss this chance. He charged in taking another pair of daggers in his back pouch as he went in for the win.

Taka saw this and pointed his right palm towards Loch, this made the pallum stop on his tracks and jump back. He didn't know why but he couldn't use his ancient magic as well as he could when Taka was unleashing his firebolt spell. This in turn made him cautious of it which made it the perfect deterrent for Taka to use.

"Gotcha!" He smirked and went for the counter attack which caught Loch off guard. Taka gritted his teeth and pulled the dagger stuck on his shoulder, he then threw it towards Loch.

The pallum blocked the projectile, but it was enough time for Taka to get closer, loading mana into his feet Taka performed a summersault axe kick towards Loch hitting him at his right shoulder making him drop his dagger, as he land he followed it up with a spinning 45 which hit Loch at his solar plexus.

Loch flew in the air as the air was expelled from his lungs, he tried to balance himself mid air but Taka was already in pursuit of him.

Seeing this, Loch threw the only dagger he had left towards Taka.

The dagger sailed to the air straight at the adventurer. This made Taka smirk. "A desperate attempt." he mutters as he tilts his head to the side, his eyes catching his reflection on the dagger sailing past him.