Chapter 5: Back to Somewhat Normal.

ابدأ من البداية

Y/n: Oh I should have seen this coming. Your a devil too ain't ya Souna?

Zelda: I knew she gave off Devil energy I just couldn't pinpoint it.

Akeno: Well look at you Y/n, Zelda, figuring it out. Yes her real name is Sona Sitri. The next head of the Sitri household.

Sona: I came to congratulate you on increasing the number of your servants. Is it safe to assume that Y/n and Zelda aren't your servants from what you told me.

Rias: You would be correct on that statement, Y/n and Zelda are indeed my closest allies

Rias then notices a boy with blonde hair.

Rias: Is he the new pawn you mentioned?

Sona: He is, go ahead and introduce yourself.

The blonde boy steps up and gives a light bow.

Saji: My name is Saji Genshirou, a pawn in the service of Lady Sona Sitri, a pleasure to meet you all.

Rias: Well he's quite mannered, I was expecting him to be quite cocky.

Saji: Oh believe me I was, but I was then taught a lesson when I faced someone who was far stronger then me. He gave me a right ass kicking for my attitude. He's the queen of Sona's sisters peerage.

Rias: Well if it was him, I'm sure you deserved it. But anyway, my newest servants are Issei my pawn and Asia my bishop.

Saji then walks up to Issei and holds out a handshake.

Saji: It's nice to meet a fellow pawn, do you mind if I ask how many pawn pieces you took up?

Issei: If I remember correctly, it was 8 Mutated Pawns.

Saji: 8 mutated pawns huh? I took up 4 myself. Don't think just because you have 4 more mutated pawns that you are stronger then me.

Issei: Heh, is that a challenge?

Saji: It is, from now on we are rivals and I will surpass you.

Issei: May the best man win.

Saji: Heh, I plan to.

Y/n: Heh, it looks like my little brother has found himself a rival.

Zelda: That he has.

Rias: If we can back on track please. You came at a strange time Sona.

Sona: And why is that?

Rias: We just got done showing off our familiars.

Sona: So does that mean you plan on going to the Familiar Forest?

Rias: Yes, I was thinking some time next week. I even invited Y/n and Zelda.

Sona: Well, that's a bit of a problem for us because he only takes people once a month and I was also going to invite Y/n and Zelda.