Chapter 7

"And everyone is rising to meet ya,

to greet you

Turn around and you're walking toward me

I'm breaking down

and you're breathing slowly

Say the word and I will be your man,

your man, say when"

Harry's POV

The school in 'the home' was pretty much an ordinary school except that the classes were mixed. In my class the youngest were 15 and the oldest 20 so all of my friends and Louis was in the same class as I. The other students was people who I had never talked to or never even seen before.

We didn't have all classes together thou, sometimes the older ones had a class by themselves to learn something way too complicated for us to understand. At least Zayn, Niall and Liam was always in my class. It was just Louis who went with the older when he should.

I had learned that Liam was very smart and serious about his grades while Niall and Zayn was more avarenge and not too serious about it. I was not too serious about it either but if it was about something I liked I was way too serious for my own good. And last but not least there was Louis. Louis was serious about the school work as far as I had seen and was pretty smart for his age.

When it was lunch time one of our ordinary days I went to sit down in the cafeteria by a table we all could fit but something else cought my attention. By one of the tables in a corner none other than Louis sat, so me being me I thought it would be nice to sit with him so I did. But apparently the other lads did so too.

Louis looked up at me when I sat down and gave me one of his small cute waves. But when the other came his eyes filled with fright. Especially when Niall sat down. I wonder what was the deal between those two.

"So...hi Louis, how are you today?" Niall asked and Louis tensed and glared at Niall before he shrugged and looked down in the book I hadn't noticed he had. Niall looked over at me and raised an eyebrow and then looked at Zayn and Liam and gave them a stern look. What was going on?

"What are you reading?" Zayn asked and Louis lifted his book so we could all read what it stood. The book was called 'Meltdown' and was written by a guy named Ben Elton. Zayn nodded slowly and looked at Liam. Liam's face changed expression and he looked like he thought really hard.

I started to eat my food while I watched Louis read. He had glassed on and looked utterly adorable in them and his striped shirt and pale chinos. His eyes scanned the papers before he change page sometimes his lips would turn into a small pout, probably from reading something sad. He looked so beautiful. My thoughts was soon interrupted by Liam who had been quiet for a while.

"Why are you at this home anyway Louis?" he asked and I felt my eyes pop. He did so not ask that. Louis jumped slightly at the question and he looked even more scared now. He then took a deep breathe and stood up with his not even touched food and his book before he went out from the room.

Niall slowly shook his head at Liam and Zayn still looked a bit shocked at the question. I stood up and quickly left the table running after Louis.

I had a feeling of where he could be and it was proved right when I saw Louis' small figure sit down by the big oak. He had his knees pulled up to his chest and he looked up at the blue sky.

I slowly walked up to him and sat down.

"I'm sorry about Liam he is nice when you get to know him but he's very curious about everything and doesn't really know when he should shut up." I said and looked at Louis trying to make eye contact but he refused to look at me. I sighed and played silently with my hands.

"Harry, why are you even talking to me? Like, you have friends and right now you're just wasting your time." Louis said after a while, he was still not facing me.

"Because you're different Louis. I..it's something about you that makes me feel connected to you and I don't know. You seem like you need a friend and I would love to be that person."

"I don't need anybody." Louis said and I snorted.

"Everybody needs someone."

"Not me."

"Yes, even you. If you won't let anyone in you'll stay stuck and never move on from whatever that happened. You'll be stuck here forever." I said and Louis turned to me. His blue eyes was filled with doubt and fright.

"You don't know anything." he then said shaking his head.

"That's because you wont tell me." I answered and he gave me one of the glares I've only seen him give Niall. I shuddered, his eyes seemed so cold and they seemed like they crept their way into your skin.

"You start to sound like my therapist. But just have one thing clear I don't need to be fixed, helped or anything like that. I am fine and even if I'm not it doesn't matter 'cause that's how it is." was all Louis said before he made his way back to the mansion.

This would be harder than I thought...