47

She said, only Zhang Lu Rang.

    ——Although Zhang Lu Rang said so, he didn't relax his grip on her hand at all.

    Su Zai Zai didn't notice, her mind was already caught by his cold face.

    She immediately froze, shyness and all that was left behind by her at this moment.

    Zhang Lu Rang turned his eyes away and looked at the small lake not far away.

    The silver flow poured down, smudged a light luster on the curve of his side face.

    The protruding Adam's apple on the neck slowly slid, which was particularly obvious against the street lamps.

    Su Zai Zai didn't know what to say.

    Together, they said such obscene words without thinking about the way out.

    Does this count as verbal obscenity...

    How could she get carried away by her inner desire and listen to what her roommate said...

    Zhang Lu Rang is different from other men! What fun it was to him!

    Could he...

    Thinking of what Zhang Lu Rang said before, Su Zai Zai suddenly became a little scared.

    That kind of fear is like a silk thread one after another, forming a net, holding her heart tightly.

   " ——Is it easier for me to catch up with you this way? ’

    — “I might call the police. ” 

    Report, call the police...

    She subconsciously let go of Zhang Lu Rang's hand, lowered her head and explained: "I, I was joking with you..."

    Zhang Lu Rang turned his head back, looked down at her, and waited her next words showed no emotion on his face, and it was impossible to tell whether he was angry or not.

    In the next second, Su Zai Zai's words caused a few cracks in his frozen expression.

    "Don't call the police..."

    He was a little speechless: "Who taught you this?"

    Su Zai Zai opened her watery eyes and was shaken for a moment, but finally she was determined not to betray her roommate .

    Her mind was spinning rapidly.

    Su Zai Zai licked her lips, grabbed the rope on Zhang Lu Rang's sweater, and leaned forward to kiss him.

    She really didn't know how to answer it!

    It's still the happiest to cover his mouth in this rough, simple and comfortable way.

    Unexpectedly, Zhang Lu Rang didn't react.

    He subconsciously raised his head, causing Su Zai Zai's lips to only lightly touch his chin.

    Su Zai Zai had the feeling of being slapped twice in an instant.

    She was silent for a moment, and agreed with what he just said: "...I'll go back by myself."

    Su Zai Zai was indeed a little hurt, because he avoided her like a snake.

    Hearing this, Zhang Lu Rang put his upturned head back and looked down at her.

    Her head was lowered, revealing a white and smooth neck, shining brightly.

    From this angle, one can see that her small nose is slightly wrinkled, and her eyelashes are trembling slightly.