"The source should be Marshal Shangqun's light brain, which has a distress signal in it, which was finally captured by us just now. Although

I don't know what happened to Blue Star and what Ye Yushi did, the signal of the light brain in his hand did begin to echo with the federal side.

Wish Junling, this is a great thing.

"Keep positioning. Shang Luo gave the order.

The institute responded with great interest. If today they can accurately locate the blue star, then it will be a big thing that can go down in history, how can they not be excited.

-

Ye Yushi didn't know what was going on on the other side, but he guessed that the Federation should have taken action.

If there is something to go back, Shang Luo will also tell him, and the problem now is to climb the mountain first. When he climbed to the back, Ye Yushi had already walked a while intermittently, but the good thing was that he was already about to see the peak.

"Whew, it looks easy, but it's really not easy to get up. "When it rains, sit down again to rest and then hydrate.

When he got up again, he seemed to be full of energy with a breath of spiritual energy.

According to such momentum, Ye Yushi finally climbed to the top of the cloud in one breath.

The audience didn't have time to enjoy the scenery here, and cheered for Ye Yushi first:

[Great, finally came up] [You are so good when it rains]

[Ahhhh

"Is it such an exaggeration? Ye Yushi touched his forehead with his hand, and his desperate praise was funny and moving.

Everyone was happy for him, and this emotion also infected him.

Finally, feeling that he had almost eased up, Ye Yushi got up and led the audience to look down from the peak. When his eyes touched the scenery, Ye Yu's heart was complicated.

In front of the vast scenery, looking down is a cascading sea of clouds, from the mountain peak wish, the whole person seems to come to the Immortal Mountain. From a distance, it seems that there are immortals soaring through the clouds, and You Long also passed through it. ......

This chapter is not finished, please click the next page to continue reading!

In front of the vast scenery, looking down is a cascading sea of clouds, from the mountain peak wish, the whole person seems to come to the Immortal Mountain. From a distance, it seems that there are immortals soaring through the clouds, and You Long also passed through it.

When Ye Yu put on his coat, he enjoyed this magnificent scenery facing the sea of clouds and the wind.

The audience in the live broadcast room was equally shocked:

[Okay, I take back my previous words, from here, it is indeed beautiful] [Thank you, I feel that I am about to become a feather immortal, it's so beautiful, it's a different beauty from Cloud Paradise]

[ Especially after climbing up by yourself, who knows, the feeling of conquering the earth under your feet is particularly magnificent]

"Come early next time, let's watch the sunrise." Ye Yushi said. However, in this case, they estimated that they would have to teleport over, and if they climbed Ye Yu, they were really not sure that they could climb up.

【Is the sunrise good?】

"It's pretty." Ye Yushi said.

[Then I want to see] [I also want, when the rain decides to send us a preview when it is time to see it, then we will set an alarm clock to wait for the live broadcast]