"Not bad indeed. Bai Yu drank the rock sugar Xianglian and said softly, "Ask Zhengshan bamboo shoots is also very palatable." As

for the white tiger, he loves to eat crispy five-flowers the most, and is obviously a meat lover.

In order to have a foreshadowing for the audience, this

Zhu Junling did not block Bai Yu's voice when Ye Yu was once, so the audience in the live broadcast room could also hear Bai Yu speak:

[Wow, there are other people talking, it sounds like the voice of a big sister].

[I feel a little older, maybe it's my elders?] 】

[Anyway, it should be a little more mature, I can't guess the specifics, it just feels a little familiar]

In the interstellar era, everyone's average age is two hundred years old, so aging is more slow, and it is actually difficult to judge people's age by sound alone.

Taking Ye Yushi as an example, he didn't know whether it was because of Blue Star or the potential of his body, such as spiritual power, which was being developed, and he obviously felt that something had changed. Later, Bai Guo also gave him a physical examination, and it was also clear that his body was indeed undergoing some changes, and it was on the good side.

Getting back to business, seeing that everyone's topics were focused on Bai Yu, Ye Yushi said: "It's an elder, my words are to be called... Aunt? "

Wow, is that so?] Hello aunt! 【

Aunt in the rain is my aunt, aunt is good! 】 】

[But it's actually an aunt, looking at your attitude when it rained before, it doesn't feel like it]

Ye Yushi felt their sensitivity in his heart, and couldn't help but smile bitterly. But no, he only learned yesterday what the relationship was. But I can't say much about that.

I made eight dishes today, and I finally satisfied the audience. Ye Yushi followed the previous agreement and asked Bai Guo to give them books, and he began to treat Shang Qun and Bai Yu.

In fact, knowing the identities of Shang Qun and Bai Yu before, Ye Yushi had discussed with Shang Luo and them who to treat first. After all, there is no need to worry that they will have irreversible effects after purification as mutant beasts, of course, it is best to treat the less contaminated white feather first. Unexpectedly, he was rejected by Bai Yu. ......

This chapter is not finished, please click the next page to continue reading!

In fact, knowing the identities of Shang Qun and Bai Yu before, Ye Yushi had discussed with Shang Luo and them who to treat first. After all, there is no need to worry that they will have irreversible effects after purification as mutant beasts, of course, it is best to treat the less contaminated white feather first. Unexpectedly, he was rejected by Bai Yu.

"Treat the quotient first. Bai Yu's voice was gentle but firm, "He also has combat power now, but he has lost a lot of combat experience, even if he relies on physical instinct, it is still not as good as before, if he regains consciousness, then things will be much simpler." If he really gets into trouble, his strength is essential. And if I'm not mistaken, he should also be the best at manipulating mechs and spaceships among us.

As soon as

these words came out, Ye Yushi and Shang Luo both felt that it made sense, so they unanimously decided to treat Shang Qun first.

After a period of time, Ye Yushi treated Shang Qun and Shang Luo while broadcasting live. Because of the improvement of purification ability, Ye Yushi is now particularly handy to treat, after all, the purification speed on Shangqun's side is very fast, even Shang Luo's thunderstorm is about to be completely eliminated, several times Shang Luo's mimicry white tiger jumped into Ye Yushi's arms, and Ye Yushi can see that the scars on its back are getting shorter little by little.