When he arrived in this open area, Ye Yushi first put the fireworks on the ground, and then put the firecrackers at the other end, and then watched the time pass little by little, and finally, it was time to count the seconds.

Bai Guo threw the countdown into the air, allowing the audience to enter the tense atmosphere with them.

When the countdown reached the last second, Ye Yushi lit firecrackers, and then retreated with everyone, accompanied by a lively crackling sound, Ye Yushi's new year in this world began.

When the sound of firecrackers ended, the smell of sulfur and saltpeter filled the air, and the fireworks were lit at this time when Ye Yushi, and as the lead was lit, the beautiful fireworks soared into the sky and exploded in the air.

Beautiful and brilliant.

Bai Guo holds the fairy stick and waves it happily, leaving a spark afterimage in the night.

The white tiger and the white pigeon patted the fireworks, and it seemed that they also wanted to do it, and Ye Yushi gave them incense and let them light themselves to play.

The night sky was filled with fireworks, and Ye Yushi

wished Junling to take a step back, allowing himself and the audience to enjoy the night scene at this time.

[Meimei, it's so good-looking, there are all kinds of colors] [Woo-woo, I remember mentioning fireworks in the rain before, I still disdained them, I didn't expect them to be so good-looking]

[It is highly recommended that Starnet can put electronic fireworks in the future, I also want to play].

[Yes, yes, I will go tomorrow to give opinions, I hope to be adopted, the fireworks are really beautiful] [I also want the fairy stick, Bai Guo has too much fun]

[If there are really electronic fireworks, when the time comes, we will come to see it together when it rains, many people, it must be very lively

"Good. (touwz)? (com)," Ye Yushi agreed with a smile, his smile as bright as the fireworks behind him.

I don't know how long this firework lasted, and when everyone was happy, Ye Yushi cleaned up the remaining garbage, and then looked at the brightly lit street behind him and said: "Accompany everyone on the first day of New Year's Eve, I hope you are also happy and happy in the new year.?" () "Come [Head#Novel]#See the latest chapter#Full chapter』 (touwz)? (com)......

This chapter is not finished, please click the next page to continue reading!

I don't know how long this firework lasted, and when everyone was happy, Ye Yushi cleaned up the remaining garbage, and then looked at the brightly lit street behind him and said: "Accompany everyone on the first day of New Year's Eve, I hope you are also happy and happy in the new year.?" () "Come [Head#Novel]#See the latest chapter#Full chapter』 (touwz)? (com) "

[Happy and happy when it rains, this year is the first year, and there will be many, many years to come~] [Looking forward to continuing next year, hehe]

[I hope that the Federation can also get the festival table of Blue Star World as soon as possible, don't hide from everyone, I want to have more holidays].

Seeing this, Ye Yu shook his head and chuckled, it seemed that no matter where he was, everyone's desire for vacation was the same.

On the way back, Ye Yushi said goodbye to the audience and left them with the lights all over the street, hoping that they would have a beautiful dream.

When he returned to the villa, Bai Guo first went to take a bath to wash the smell of firecrackers all over his body, and then threw himself on the bed to see the attention of their live broadcast room.