"What do you do with the first course? Ye Yushi wrapped his apron around his waist and flexibly tied a knot backwards before asking.

"Roasted wheat! Bai Guo said excitedly, "Make roasted wheat!"

"Sure enough. Ye Yushi knew that this was the tone.

Yesterday, when he looked at the menu, Bai Guo was chanting about siu mai, and this dish was unexpectedly ordered. Fortunately, he was prepared and ran some sticky rice in the morning. This will be steamed for a while, and then it can be stir-fried with the dish later.

As for the roasted wheat husks, there is still a part of the dumpling wrappers rolled out in the morning, and Ye Yu directly used them.

Fry the filling first.

Finely chopped shiitake mushrooms, minced meat, etc., Ye Yu cut some chopped onions, and then mixed some sauce with light soy sauce and old soy sauce. Then start stir-frying.

First fry the onion and minced meat, stir-fry until the oil comes out, then add vegetables such as shiitake mushrooms and carrots. Then pour the steamed glutinous rice into it and stir-fry, and finally add the sauce.

The stir-fried fillings are put aside, and the leaves rain begin to prepare the roasted wheat husks.

Roll out the dumpling skin slightly to become crystal clear

Zhu Junling, Ye Yushi then use a rolling pin to press out the lace next to it, and then start wrapping roasted wheat. (touwz)? (com)

Wearing gloves, Ye Yushi kneaded the fried glutinous rice vegetables into rice balls and stuffed them on the roasted wheat husks. When the rice balls were stuffed, Ye Yushi pushed the roasted wheat husks up with a tiger's mouth, and then pinched them.

Zhu Junling reminds you that "Live Broadcast Blue Star [Farming] to the Interstellar People" will be updated in [Head Text #Novel] as soon as possible, remember [(touwz.com)]? Come to [Head#Novel]#See Latest Chapter#Full Chapter' (touwz)? (com)

The wrapped roasted wheat was put in the steamer basket and steamed when he ate it at night.

Bai Guo looked at the roasted wheat expectantly, especially wanting Ye Yushi to steam it out at this time for everyone to taste. But thinking that today is a special day, it can only wipe the non-existent saliva and wait for the evening.

When Ye Yu finished making the roasted wheat, he began to process the leftover vegetables and ingredients.

First marinate the beef fillet with scallions and stir-fry beef tenders.

Beef fillet is cut into slices and pickled when the leaves rain. It's still the same seasoning that uses flowers, plus starch and egg white, stirring and stirring to put aside to marinate.

Then there's the chicken of the oyster sauce chicken. The chicken is processed early in the morning, it looks exceptionally clean, and it only needs to be chopped into pieces when the leaves rain, and it is good to blanch the water when cooking. ......

This chapter is not finished, please click the next page to continue reading!

Then there's the chicken of the oyster sauce chicken. The chicken is processed early in the morning, it looks exceptionally clean, and it only needs to be chopped into pieces when the leaves rain, and it is good to blanch the water when cooking.

Next is the shrimp of the pipa prawns.

For the fresh shrimp that have just been caught, Ye Yu removes the head and picks off the shrimp line, and then opens the belly of the shrimp, so that these shrimp can stand up after frying.