The boy who raised his hand for Su Zai Zai just now suddenly turned his head.

    He looked at Zhang Lu Rang and suddenly smiled.

    The tough and handsome facial features were slightly stretched, and the corners of the mouth were slightly curved, showing a little provocation.

    As if feeling something, Zhang Lu Rang also looked over.

    The eyes of the two met.

    In the next second, Zhang Lu Rang casually lowered his eyes and continued to read.

    Xie Lin Nan was a little bored by his reaction, shrugged and turned back.

    *****

    After waking up from a nap, it's almost time for dinner.

    Su Zai Zai immediately picked up the phone next to the pillow and looked at Zhang Lu Rang's latest reply.

    - do not eat.

    Su Zai Zai was a little dazed, wondering: Why don't you eat?

    Su Zai Zai: Don't you have time? I'll bring you something to eat.

    Su Zai Zai: Are you in class?

    Speaking of this, Su Zai Zai dug out Zhang Lu Rang's class schedule from the phone album.

There is class in the second period, and there will be no class after that...

    Su Zai Zai scratched hervhead, a little anxious.

    ——What do you want to eat, can I make ribs rice for you?

    —Do you have no appetite? What about porridge?

    After waiting for a while, there was no reply from him.

    Su Zai Zai simply got up, changed her clothes and went out.

    Before she reached the dining hall, Su Zai Zai received a call from Zhang Lu Rang.

    His voice was low and deep, and there was no emotion.

    "Where are you?"

    Su Zai Zai blinked and said with a smile, "I'm going to the dining hall, what do you want to eat?"

    He paused for a moment and asked inexplicably, "What did you say your minister's name was last time ? Name."

    Although she didn't know why he asked this, Su Zai Zai still answered honestly: "Xie Lin Nan."

    Zhang Lu Rang's eyelids drooped, and his heart was sore and astringent, feeling uncomfortable.

    He scratched his hair, and left the dormitory with his mobile phone and meal card.

    "I'll go find you."

    ****

    Su Zai Zai went to the dining hall first, and went to one of the windows to order two meals.

    She doesn't know how long Zhang Lu Rang will last.

    Su Zai Zai hesitated for a while, and went to line up in front of a milk tea shop in the dining hall.

    Thinking of what Zhang Lu Rang said just now about not eating, she felt a little melancholy.

    It's a hot day, buying some lemonade will probably help you appetize...

    Su Zai Zai was still thinking, when suddenly someone patted her on the shoulder and greeted her.

    She turned her head subconsciously, it was a girl in the same class.