"I use it to make phoenix wings." Because one of the ingredients needed to be darker, I made it directly with sauce beef. Ye Yushi said. There are actually many ways to spread the wings of the phoenix, and the materials used are also different, there are duck meat, there are others, Ye Yushi directly replaced it with sauce beef. Anyway, just put a cold dish with a phoenix spreading its wings at the end.

Bai Guo nodded again and again after hearing this. Anyway, when Ye Yu does anything, he will eat whatever he wants, and Lord Bai Guo is so good to feed.

Ye Yushi also began to prepare sauce beef here. The most suitable for sauce beef is definitely beef tendon.

Soaking the beef tendon in clean water to soak in blood water, Ye Yushi took advantage of this time to open the light brain and began to draw the image of the phoenix to be made tomorrow on it.

The phoenix body, the spread wings, and the dragging phoenix tail were all drawn, and Ye Yushi wrote the ingredients that should be used in each part.

The writing and drawing were almost the same, and the beef over there was also soaked in blood, and Ye Yushi stepped forward to drain the blood water, and then sucked the moisture on the surface of the beef clean.

After wiping, put it aside to dry, and when the leaves rain, they begin to prepare the sauce beef.

The five spices are boiled, then the green onion, ginger, garlic and bean paste are poured on the beef, so that the sauce is fully coated with the beef, and the beef that is being marinated in the sauce is covered when the leaves rain, and the beef that is being marinated in the sauce is put in the refrigerator to refrigerate.

"Okay? Bai Guo asked curiously.

"I'll cook it tomorrow, and I'll use it when I'm done." Ye Yushi stretched, and then said, "Let's go, don't purify the spar tonight, rest for the night, tomorrow's dish will be cooked for a while." "

-

One night without dreams, early the next morning, Ye Yushi got up, ate breakfast and turned on the live broadcast.

The audience held back all night last night, couldn't sleep well, just waiting for him to make a phoenix today to spread his wings, this will wake up when Ye Yu, a group of people immediately rushed in, chattering about what the new dish was.

[Phoenix phoenix, what is a phoenix?] [

It seems that when I listened to the book before, I occasionally mentioned a phoenix, but the specifics are not clear, and I don't know what it looks like]

"The phoenix is the legendary divine bird, the phoenix is male, the phoenix is female, and together it is a phoenix." According to legend, they are the kings of birds, with gorgeous feathers and beautiful phoenix tails, and their symbols of luxury, beauty and auspiciousness. The

phoenix in his mouth is extremely beautiful, and the audience is fascinated to hear it, and they can't wait to see the legendary phoenix, but in the blue star are legends, how can they see it, so the audience is a little lost.

"Hmph. Bai Guo made a little movement to attract their attention. ......

This chapter is not finished, please click the next page to continue reading!

"Hmph." Bai Guo made a little movement to attract their attention.

That little look at it is a way.

The audience immediately noticed this, and asked very enthusiastically:

[Could it be that you can let us see the white fruit?] 【

White fruit, good white fruit? The best invincible stick Lord Hakugo! Surely there is a way for you to see the legendary phoenix, right?