"Shit, Harry! Your eyes just rolled to the back of your head!" She yells and I nod my head.

"I'm really fucking dehydrated." I say shortly, closing my eyes again.

"I'm going to get you water. Don't sit up."

She tosses me the phone, making it land on top of my stomach. I grab it in my right hand, bringing it close to my ear. Forgetting it's on speaker, Liam comes through the phone a lot louder than I expected.

"What the fuck just happened?" He yells, and I flinch away from the phone before taking the speaker phone off.

"I think I fainted, but I'm not sure."

"You need to eat and drink Harry. You can't let yourself go to waste." He tells me, but what he doesn't realize is that I already have.

"Alright mate." I feel weird telling him that, because I know I'm lying, but I'll just add that on to the ongoing list of reasons why I'm guilty of shit.

"Anyways," He huffs. "Merry Christmas."

"You too."

"Harry..." He sighs and I can literally feel my heart pumping out of my chest.

"Look, I'm in a bad mood. I don't mean to sound like such an arse, but why are you calling me?"

"Management has been on me and the other lads' asses Harry." He sounds timid, and I wish he'd stop.

"About?"

My mom comes in with a glass of water and some crackers. I tell Liam to hold of for a bit because my mum refuses to leave the room until she's seen me drink the entire glass of water and eat the ten crackers she had brought me. I admit I feel better and she leaves a water bottle on the table next to my bed before leaving the room.

"Sorry, she's gone." I apologize, sitting up against the headboard. The dizziness was diminishing, and slowly everything was becoming more normal.

"Well, managements been trying to get in contact with you. They're really, really angry."

"I guess they kind of have a reason to be don't they?" I mumble.

"Laura almost lost her job Harry..." (If you don't remember Laura, she's in Chapter 43. She's the leader of the management team in the book. lmao been a while I know... okay proceed)

I feel a pang in my chest. I hated that woman. I hated her more than I hated anything. She's the one who made me get a stupid fake girlfriend in the first place. She's the reason I had to 'settle down' and 'fix my life'. I felt guilty though. I could have gotten her a lot more than fired. I'm so fucking sick of ruining people's lives to make mine better. Everything's starting to catch up with me and I don't know how long I can take it.

"Oh bloody hell." I run my hands down my face in frustration. I'm such a fucking idiot.

"Bethany's lawyers were threatening to put an end to Modest, and the band Harry. It could have been the end for everyone." He sounds angry, and once again, I don't blame him. Everything I keep doing is so reckless and stupid.

"Liam-" I start to apologize but he doesn't let me.

"I don't want to hear it." He breaths out. "You're lucky she hates you so much that she wanted nothing to do with you. It saved our asses mate."

"In what world is it a good thing that, that girl hates me? I fucking love her." I snap.

"Don't go bitching at me Harry. You don't deserve her." His voice is threatening and decide to let it go.