We arent so different

"HAHAHA!!! Oh my god! You're all so stupid! I'm actually going to cry. Kidding I really don't care. I knew you all were gullible but my god..how..HOW UTTERLY PATHETIC."
David smirks as he watches his poor classmates all get shocked at the sudden change in demeanor. Some classmates were upset. Some were sad. But it didn't matter to David. The ultimate manipulator took pride in how his classmates were acting!
"My god..oh my god..you all look so stupid! I mean just look at your faces!"
David takes a look at all his now manipulated classmates. But he notices something different. One of his classmates wasn't acting like the others. He wasn't upset. He wasn't crying. Levi Fontana.
David groans and looks at Levi more closely. He smirks and gets a idea to aggravate him!
David makes his way over to Levi's side and smirks up at him.
"Well well seems like one of you won't react the way I want. How disappointing. Did you expect it? Is that it? Or do you feel too good to express yourself in the trial room. Am I too good for a reaction, Levi?"
Levi looks down at him,there's a obvious height difference between the two. Even with the height difference and the fact Levi can intimidate others. Levi is usually the most tame in the group..if you ignore the fact he threatened to strangle someone. At least he apologized?...right?
"I don't..*sigh*..I don't need to give you the reaction you want David. I know you want to break all your classmates but..I won't let you break me you hear me? I won't break under your grasp."
David giggles for a bit still looking up at his buff bodied classmate.
"Well well..maybe you're not reacting now. But soon enough you'll be in the same place I am. In the trial room. Risking your life while everyone is throwing insults left and right at you."
David smirks as he looks at Levi's face. He grabs onto Levi's arm and forces him down to the same level as David. He moves himself close to Levi's ear and whispers..
"But maybe..I won't let that happen ok? I'll make sure they don't know anything about you. They'll throw everything at me and you'll get off Scott free! You'll be safe in my hands Levi..ya hear me? I've decided! I won't manipulate you!"
But of course..David was lying. For now at least..he has no attraction to Levi and just wants to manipulate him into trusting him. David's face is plastered with a smirk as he watches Levi ponder..his face dusted pink at the thought of David being so close to him.
"Alright..fine..then..I suppose you'll prove yourself to me?"
David smiles at him,the stars in his eyes returning once more
"Of course..I mean..we aren't so different after all.."
With that..David walked away from Levi and his other classmates.
Leaving Levi confused and kneeling on the floor,looking around at his other classmates just..confused on what he agreed to.
But Levi was confused too..
Kinda..?