Chapter 2: Fashion Statement

Start from the beginning

"To not give you the satisfaction of people saying you tamed me." I arched my back to get away, but nothing worked. Having a lover with abnormal strength was not something I enjoyed. "Tobias."

"Relax, I'm not hurting you."

I slumped against his side. "Was the emperor mad?"

"Upset, Raja," he rubbed his forehead, but kept his other arm securely around my waist. "It didn't help you drag Sora into your little act of rebellion."

"It wasn't rebellion," I said softly. "I just want to find out what you were doing."

"I already explain it to you, Raja."

"Top secret," I muttered. "Everything is top secret, but you still tell me."

"Only when I'm allowed to."

I glanced up at him. "What do you mean?"

He smiled. "You're not as clever as you think."

"And you're still a jerk." I grabbed my tablet and ignored him. 

"Well, I have been called Satan," he teased.

My head snapped to the side and I narrowed my eyes at him. "Don't you dare. I was scared and know nothing about this world."

"And you still act like the same spoiled little brat." He flicked my chin.

"I am not eighteen anymore. I've been here long enough to understand that you are not the anti-god. You're just a general being ordered around by a bunch of fat old men."

He peered down his nose at me. "No, you're twenty-four and still don't understand the position of a general."

Pursing my lips, I went back to my game.

"You're going to ignore me now?"

I didn't reply, with a sour expression on my face.

"Is it because I've been neglecting you that you're acting like this?" His hand caressed my thigh. 

"No." I dropped my tablet. "That's not it."

"I think it is." He fell on top of me. His lips pressed against mine. 

"Tobias." I pressed on his shoulder. "That's not it."

"It is." He kissed me hard. 

"Stop it."

"Hell no," he pinned me down and hovered above me. "My disobedient slave needs to be properly tamed."

I glared at him. "You're not funny."

He kissed me. "It'll love you properly tonight." Sitting up, he held me to his side. 

Bowing my head, I fiddled with my tablet. "I'm sorry that I embarrassed you in front of the counsil."

With a sigh, Tobias pulled me onto his lap, so I was straddling him. "You know how to act Raja. You can't even get away with calling yourself a savage anymore."

I rested my head on his shoulder. "If something bad were happening, you'd tell me right?"

The general was silent and massaged my back. "I'll take care of you, Raja."

Clenching my jaw, I inhaled sharply. "Just don't do anything stupid."

***

He left. Tobias left without even waking me up. Something was wrong, but I was going to have to trust him. Tobias had led leagues of rebellious soldiers, dealt with an anger council that wanted to throw him in prison, and not to mention my brother who had been admimentant about cutting his head off.